A/N

I'm currently writing what I think will be my second to last chapter for this story. (it will be a lemon) After that I might start a new story that will be for one-shots. I'll take requests if I do that, the requests can be anything, lemon, fluff, angst, idc, just gimme a character and a scenario (if u want) and i'll write it.

I'm going to start a Dabixreader after my Bakugoxreader or even write them at the same time since most of my bakugoxreader is already written. I have the first chapter of the dabi fic out, it's called 'Praise' I might change it though.

The bakugo fic is called 'Numb' and then I have another bakugo fic called 'Toxic' and as you could guess that one will be really toxic so it's for mature audiences.

I'm also starting a todorokixOC, but I might change it to todorokixreader idk yet. That one is gonna be seriously fucked up, like really fucked up topics so that's also for mature audiences.

Finally, ever since aot came back i've been itching to write a levi fic since he's my first ever anime crush. So I might even start that tonight! Whoop Whoop!

Idk why i said whoop whoop. pls ignore that.

anyway! I hope you guys enjoy my writings and check out my other stories! I put a lot of work into them. Also, the people who have been like consistently commenting on this book, thank you so much I love each of you, you made writing it so much easier and gave me a purpose so thank you again!

ilybiagnslyb