64. Hospital

"So it was her?" Aizawa asked as he looked at you laying in the hospital in front of him. "The code white?"

Shinso and Yamada nodded.

"She's just scared!" Shinso exclaimed. "And those guards weren't helping by grabbing her like that! And tying her down isn't going to help either!"

Your arms and legs were tied down to the sides of your hospital bed, a cuff on each wrist prevented your quirk from working.

Aizawa put a hand on Shinso's arm. "It's okay. If she's being violent then it's okay, I'm sure there's a reason though."

Shinso agreed. There had to be a reason for you to act out like that. You wouldn't kick him without a reason, or go on a rampage in a hospital without a reason.

Just then they saw your eyelids flutter and you turned your head a bit.

You groaned as you woke up. Again, there were bright lights in your face and you were in a white room.

Fuck no.

You went to stand up but realized that your limbs were all being restrained. You had no idea what was restraining you, but you hoped that it could be burned.

You tried to activate your quirk but were shocked to find that it wasn't working.

"Y/n" You heard your dad say.

"No!" You started thrashing around, trying to somehow rip the restraints or slip out of them- but it was futile.

"Y/n" He said again.

"Stop it!" You sobbed.

You stopped thrashing and just accepted the fact that you were powerless.

"Please, stop" You begged through tears. "I can't take it anymore"

"Y/n, we're not doing anything to you" Your dad said calmly.

"Stop using his voice!" You shouted. "I already know it's you! Just stop!"

Shinso looked at Aizawa with eyes filled with worry.

"I don't know what you mean, who do you think it is?" Aizawa asked.

You tried to activate your quirk again, but it just failed a second time. "It's Toga" You said quietly. "Just stop using his voice."

"It's not Toga!" Shinso said before Aizawa could say anything else. "Toga's not here, you're safe."

You were confused when you heard Shinso's voice, Toga could only transform into one person at a time, so maybe... Maybe it was really them.

"Prove it." You muttered. "Say something that only you would know."

Aizawa and Shinso thought for a moment, trying to think of something that only they would know.

"Oh!" Shinso suddenly said. "You hate bowling! You'll break up with me if I ever take you bowling!"

Your face softened a bit when you realized that it was actually Shinso.

"Okay, now you." You lifted a finger in the direction of your dad's voice.

"Um... When you were seven I took you to the petting zoo and-"