80. A New Quirk And A New Pet

I know I said this would be a lemon but then i got this idea and just wrote it so the one after this is gonna be the lemon and then i think i'll write about y/n and shinso's wedding even though that happened before m/n was even born. idk yet about the wedding chapter tho i might not we'll see.

-

M/n was six years old with wavy, lavender hair and big e/c eyes. She hadn't gotten her quirk yet, which really upset her because Kaminari and Jiro's baby had one when they turned two. She felt like she would never get one. (m/n def plays with the baby and they both giggle because the baby makes her hair all static and it floats up)

You and Shinso always did your best to reassure her, but in reality there was no guarantee that she would get a quick at all...

"I got you some water" M/n said as she walked into your room holding a big glass of water that was filled to the brim.

She had her tongue sticking out the slightest bit as she focused on not spilling it.

She carefully walked around to your side of the bed and held the cup of water out to you with a big smile.

You smiled back at her as you went to grab it. "Thank you"

Your hands wrapped around the glass so she let go of it, but it slipped right through your fingertips and broke onto the floor, spilling glass and water everywhere.

"Uh-oh" M/n said as she looked around at the mess.

She looked up at you and furrowed her brows when she saw that you were looking straight ahead instead of at the floor. Your hands were also still out as if you were going to grab the cup.

"Mommy?" She asked. "Are you okay?"

You didn't answer her and she started to worry.

"Mommy?!" She said a bit louder as she grabbed your shoulder and shook it. "Why aren't you talking?"

You just kept staring into space with your mouth slightly agape.

"Mommy!" She shouted. "Mommy, you're scaring me!"

A tear fell from her eyes and landed on your blanket as she climbed onto the bed to shake you again.

"Mommy!" She cried. "Why are you ignoring me?!"

M/n looked around your bed and saw your phone next to you. She quickly grabbed it and turned it on.

Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy! She thought as she scrolled through your contacts.

She finally found the contact she was looking for.

Dad❤️

She clicked the contact and called the number, he answered quickly.

"Hello?"

"Daddy!" M/n shouted.

"This is papa, sweetie." Aizawa said. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

M/n sniffled as she wiped the back of her hand across her nose. "Mommy's dying!" She exclaimed. "She's just laying here and she won't answer me! Please help!"

"Okay, okay" Aizawa said calmly. "I'll be there soon, where's your dad?" (aizawa isn't freaking out cuz he doesn't want m/n to freak out even more, he's actually really worried tho)

"Um..." M/n sniffled again. "He went to work. Mommy felt sick so she stayed home."

"Okay, I'm going to hang up so I can call your dad okay?" Aizawa asked. "He'll be able to get there before I can."