26. Rescue

"Can you see anything, Midoriya?" Iida asked as he held Midoriya up on his shoulders.

Midoriya gasped.

"What? What is it?" Kirishima asked.

"I see y/n!" He said. "But she's not- I don't know- she's in a weird tank thing, it's filled with some sort of blue liquid." He gasped. "Are those all nomu?"

Todoroki took a step out from behind the wall but Iida grabbed him by his shirt. "No! We can't go out there!"

"But I have to get Y/n!" Todoroki insisted.

Iida kept a strong grip on his shirt. "No, we aren't fighting."

"Guys! Pros!" Midoriya exclaimed. "There's pros here!"

He hopped off of Iida's shoulders and handed the binoculars back to Kirishima. "Looks like they had it under control."

"Did they get y/n?" Todoroki asked.

Midoriya nodded. "They were just heading inside the building, they'll definitely see her."

They heard the crack of glass breaking and then the sound of water sloshing.

"Yup, they got her." Midoriya said.

Yaoyorozu and Kirishima peaked over the wall.

"Best Jeanist! Mt. Lady! The pros really are here!" She exclaimed.

"And they've got y/n and Ragdoll!" Kirishima pointed out.

They both stopped peaking over the wall and turned to their friends. "Let's leave! Before we get caught!"

Midoriya nodded his head, and they got ready to leave but suddenly a giant 'boom' shook the ground they stood on.

None of them spoke. They just clung to the wall for dear life, too scared to even move.

Midoriya peaked his head out and then immediately pulled back with his eyes wide. "All the pros just got taken out. Y/n still isn't awake, she's on the ground."

-

Bakugo was a bit annoyed when he got warped out of the bar with the villains, mainly because he didn't get to fight.

"Damn it!" He shouted as he coughed, the taste of the grey goo still lingered in his throat. "What the hell?! Where am I?"

He looked around and his eyes widened when he saw you on the floor. He ran over to you and crouched down, turning you from your side onto your back, cringing at the slimy substance you were covered in.

"Gross" He muttered as he leaned his ear down to you lips, trying to hear if you were breathing or not.

You weren't.

-

"Midoriya" Todoroki whispered. "What is happening?"

"Kacchan just warped here somehow." Midoriya whispered back. "He's giving cpr to y/n"

-

Your brows furrowed after Bakugo gave you mouth to mouth for the fourth time. He sat back on his knees and breathed a sigh of relief.

You rolled yourself onto your side and started coughing out a blue goo.

"What the fuck?" You groaned. "That's disgusting."

You moved your hair out of your face and looked around, you were surprised to see Bakugo.

"You're alive" You said. "Holy fuck, I thought they were gonna kill you or something"