69. Fixed

guys i've been writing future chapters for my bakugo book and they're literally all lemons i think i need grass.

anyways enjoy this shitty chapter.

-

Eri reached forward and put her hand over the bandages on your eyes. Her horn grew the slightest bit and started to fill the room with a yellow glow.

"I'll do it!" She said again with determination in her voice that wasn't there before. "I can help you!"

After a few seconds the glow faded until it completely disappeared. Eri slowly took her hand off your face.

"Did I do it?" She asked with a bit of worry.

You reached behind your head to take off the bandages.

"Eri!" Aizawa shouted as he burst into the room. "I told you not to use your quirk on Y/n!"

Your unwrapped the bandages and pulled them off your eyes.

"No!" Eri wailed as she leaned forward and grabbed your face. "They're still grey! It didn't work?! Then what did I rewind?!"

"What did I do to you?" Eri asked as she began to cry.

"Y/n!" Your dad ran over to the bed. "Please tell me that you're okay!"

You put a hand on top of Eri's hand and smiled.

"You helped me Eri." You said softly. "I can see you clearly, you did everything right."

Eri's eyes widened as she tilted her head to look up at you. "B-but, they're still grey... Can you really see?"

You nodded your head. "I can see. Thank you"

You pulled her closer to you for a big hug.

Aizawa let out a sigh of relief. "Eri, it turned out okay this time but you have to listen to me when I say something."

"I told her too" You said to quickly stand up for her. "She told me she couldn't because you told her not to, but I kept asking. If anything happened it would've been my fault. But I knew she'd be able to do it. So if you're going to be mad at anyone, be mad at me."

Aizawa bit the inside of his cheek and groaned. "I can't be mad at you right now, I'm just so glad it worked out."

Aizawa wrapped his arms around both you and Eri. "Good control, Eri." He said quietly.

You closed your eyes and enjoyed the family hug.

"Would it be too mean to pull a prank on Hitoshi?" You asked innocently.

"Yes." Eri answered first.

"Definitely." Aizawa nodded in agreement.

Just then the door opened to the room again and Shinso walked in. When he saw you all hugging each other he scratched the back of his head.

"Um..." He said slowly. "Did something happen while I was at the bathroom?"

"Toshi!" You said excitedly. You stuck an arm out to him. "Get over here!"

He reluctantly walked over and took your hand. "Okay?- Woah!-"

You quickly pulled him into the group hug.

"I can see" You told him. "Eri fixed my eyes"

He pulled out of the hug and brought you with him. "Really?!" He asked frantically. He held up three fingers. "Like perfectly? How many fingers?"

"Three!" You said happily.

He had the biggest smile on his face as he hugged you again and lifted you out of the bed. "This is great!" He exclaimed as he kissed your cheek.

"Awwww" Eri gushed.

Aizawa mentally gagged.

Eri clasped her hands together under her chin. "They're so cute! One day I'm gonna have a boyfriend."

Aizawa started choking on air.

"No you're not" He quickly said. "Not for a very long time, you're too young."

"But Y/n's only 10 years older than me!" She argued.

"10 years is a very long time" Aizawa told her.

Aizawa looked away from Eri and saw that you were now kissing Shinso.

"Hey!" He exclaimed. "No kissing in front of me!"

Shinso pulled away and blushed out of embarrassment while you rolled your eyes.

"Cry about it." You said just before grabbing Shinso by his shirt and pulling him back to meet your lips.

"Y/n!" Shinso mumbled as he pulled away again out of embarrassment.

He's so cute.

"Oh!" He suddenly said. "Midoriya's back! He's gonna stay at U.A for a bit."

You gasped. "That's great news! I hope he's doing okay... He has so much going on..."

Shinso nodded in agreement.

You turned to Aizawa. "Dad, can I go visit Midoriya and everyone else someday soon?"

Aizawa nodded. "If you feel up to it, then why not"

"Thanks!"

-A/N

i'm so sorry for how bad this chapter is i had multiple brain farts while writing it

literally the shortest chapter ever i should've just included this in the last one but whatever

i couldn't really figure out how to end this chapter so deal with this shitty ending for now :)

i have 5 more chapters of the manga to read and then i'm done

soooo i'll probably do a big time skip at the end of that and give u guys a peek into their lives as adults

i think that's how it's gonna go

this isn't proof read

okie goodbye

ilybiagnslyb