58. Blood

Uraraka knocked on your door.

"Y/n!" She called. "You're gonna be late! Come on, we're all eating breakfast!"

She had been knocking on the door to your room for 10 minutes now, would've just gone in but the door was locked. (don't ask me how it's locked, idk maybe they have keys to their own rooms)

Uraraka sighed as she left your door and went downstairs.

Everyone was in the kitchen either sitting with a bowl of cereal or waiting for Bakugo to finish making a cooked breakfast.

"Y/n won't get up" She said sadly. "Do you guys think she's okay?"

"She's probably sleeping" Ashido said as she shoved a spoonful of cereal into her mouth. "You know she likes to sleep, she's Aizawa's daughter after all!"

Uraraka twiddled her fingers nervously. "But she usually wakes up by now, or Shinso would get her up."

"Shinso's not here" Midoriya chimed in. "I saw him leave last night while I was training, I don't think he came back."

Hagakure gasped dramatically, startling just about everybody. "You don't think they broke up, do you?! They can't break up! They're so cute together!"

"Oh no..." Uraraka said quietly. "I hope Y/n's not depressed..."

"If you all want her up that badly I'll gladly break down her door." Bakugo offered as he turned off the stove.

Asui shook her head. "What if they did break up and she is upset about it, then she'll just be even more upset about her door being broken. I say let's let her rest for now. Maybe tomorrow she'll feel a bit better."

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

-

Everyone walked into the classroom and sat down on their seats.

"But do you really think they broke up?" Yaoyorozu asked out loud. "They didn't seem like they were having any problems... except for ya know- but I thought they resolved that!"

"They did." Todoroki confirmed. "I don't think they would break up either."

Just then Aizawa walked into the room and everyone quickly quieted down.

He seemed more tired than usual- if that were even possible. Somehow his hair was more unkept, and the dark circles on his eyes were more prominent. He just looked... exhausted.

"Are you okay, Sir?" Kaminari asked. "You don't look too good"

Aizawa rubbed his face with his hands before dropping them at his sides and sighing. "I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're all gonna have to stay on campus for a while. Sorry, but it's mandatory."

"Um why?" Sero asked. "Did something happen?"

"Was there another villain attack?!" Kirishima asked.

Aizawa shook his head. "No- Well... Maybe."

Everyone was confused.

"What does that mean?" Asui asked with a finger on her chin.

"A student is missing." Aizawa said calmly. "We don't know for sure... but we suspect that the league has something to do with it."

The entire class went quiet.

"So starting today, all students stay on campus." He said. "Unless they are accompanied by a teacher or get permission."

Todoroki looked at your empty seat and then looked back up at Aizawa. He had seen Aizawa like this before. When your mom died.

Yaoyorozu noticed that Todoroki was staring at your seat, and her eyes widened as she put it together.

"Mr. Aizawa" She said suddenly.

She looked up at him in the front of the room and he looked back at her. Now that she realized it, she also thought he looked different.

"I'm sorry..." She didn't really know what to say- what could you say? "They're gonna find her. I know it."

The rest of the classroom looked at Yaoyorozu with confused looks on their faces. Then slowly, they started to realize what had happened.

Aizawa looked at the ground and nodded. "Anyways, let's get started."

-

A few days later, Shinso got permission to go visit his parents.

The walk to his house felt very lonely. And when he got to his house he couldn't believe that he'd have to tell his parents about what happened to you.

"I'm here" He called as he opened the front door and stepped through it, slipping off his shoes and walking further inside.

"Toshi's here!" He heard his mom shout from upstairs.

About half a second later she ran down the stairs with Hajime walking behind her.

"Toshi!" She exclaimed as she reached the bottom of the stairs and hugged her son. "It feels like we haven't seen you in forever because of the dorms."

She pulled back and walked over towards the couch with him. "So how's school? How's Y/n? You could've brought her ya know? I love having her over. Oh! We got a call from the school- every parent did, they said that there's a missing student! That poor kid, and the poor parents are probably worried sick."

Shinso looked down at his lap. "Um... I didn't bring   Y/n because she's... she's missing..."

He looked back up at his parents shocked faces. "Yeah, so. That's kinda the only reason I got permission to come here, we're not really supposed to be leaving campus."

"Toshi-" His mother said as she put a hand on his shoulder. "When- When did this happen?"

Shinso ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "Last night. She went back to the park to get her scarf but she never came back."

He rubbed his eye. "And then I went there and I saw all the teachers looking for her- and there was- there was blood-"

Mihoko pulled him in for a hug and leaned her head against his.

"They're gonna find her" She said softly.

"You don't know that" Shinso mumbled against her shoulder as tears started to fill his eyes. "That's what everyone's saying, but no one knows that for sure."

Hajime joined the hug, wrapping his arms around both Mihoko and Shinso. "You know she's strong Hitoshi, you showed us that video of her final exam to prove it. She'll be okay, and they're gonna find her."

Shinso closed his eyes and started full on sobbing. "B-But there was so much blood!"

"She's strong" Mihoko repeated, although her voice wasn't as clear as she wanted it to be. "She's gonna be okay."

-A few days later-

"Eraserhead!" Principal Nezu said as he walked up to him in the hallway. "The lab results have come back!"

Aizawa lifted his head. "What do they say?"

Nezu handed Aizawa a small stack of papers that he instantly started reading over. "While most of the blood does seem to be your daughter's, some of it does not belong to her. This blood belongs to-"

"Toga Himiko" Aizawa finished for him as he found the results in the papers. "So the league of villains is behind this."

Nezu nodded. "We believe that because they had failed the first time when they tried to capture her, they are trying to finish the job now. We still aren't sure what they want with her, but we were right to keep all students on campus, we don't know if they would come for Katsuki Bakugo again or any other student."

"What this also means," Nezu added as he raised a finger. "Is that Y/n fought back when she was being abducted, and I believe that is more than enough reason for us to have hope. We are going to find your daughter, Eraser."

-A/N

bro i already want her back im awful at writing emotional shit like this

this is not proof read

okie goodbye

ilybiagnslyb