68. Wet Dream Oneshot 🍋

JUST PUBLISHED THE FIRST REWRITTEN CHAPTER OF MY BAKUGOXREADER BOOK "NUMB" GO READ IT! UPDATES SHOULD BE QUICK SINCE IVE ALREADY GOT MOST OF THE STORY WRITTEN THAT ONE ALSO HAS MORE SMUT CUZ ITS BAKUGO ITS MY FAV OF MY WORKS SO PLS CHECK IT OUT AND LEMME KNOW WHAT U THINK

Anyways, here a short lemon.

This is a one shot that doesn't follow the story line just because I wanted an excuse to write another lemon. Also her eyes aren't messed up in this. -And- I feel like Y/n and Shinso are very talkative during it especially Y/n since she likes to just say whatever's on her mind.

-

Your alarm woke Shinso up that morning, somehow it didn't wake you up- what a shocker.

Shinso was having such a nice dream too, but maybe it was better that he didn't get to finish it, he didn't want to ruin your bedsheets. Plus he knew you'd tease him nonstop.

But now he had another problem... He was straining against the material of his boxers. And it was uncomfortable.

He rolled onto his side and looked at you, you were still sleeping soundly.

You had one arm stretched over across Shinso's bare chest. And your pajama shorts were showing off your thighs so nicely to him.

"Y/n" He whispered, still not sure if he wanted to wake you.

He carefully scooted closer to you and kissed your nose.

"Y/n" He said a bit louder.

He saw your brows furrow and your eyes flutter from beneath your lids.

"Whatttt?" You groaned. "I'm sleeping"

"Um yes, I know that..." He said nervously. "But I was wondering if you could help me out with a little problem?"

You finally opened your eyes and looked up at him. "With what?"

He bit his bottom lip and glanced downwards before looking back up at your eyes.

Your eyes followed his gaze and you smiled. "That seems like a big problem, Toshi. I don't know if I could handle all that."

Man did you love teasing him like this, in such a way that you were actually spurring him on.

Shinso blushed and glanced away from you. "Stop that..."

"I'll help you" You said. "But I'm going to sleep right after- since you woke me up."

Shinso rolled his eyes and moved so that he was hovering over you.

"Thanks, babe" He said as he dipped down for a kiss.

You kissed him back and smiled up at him.

"I love you" You said quietly as he pulled down your pajama shorts.

He kissed you again. "I love you too"

When he looked down and saw a wet stain on your panties he looked back up at you with his mouth slightly agape.

"Did you also have a dream?" He asked.

You shook your head. "I just looked at your problem.- But tell me more about this dream" You said with a devilish smirk. "What we're you dreaming about hmm?"

He chuckled as he rubbed his thumbs against your hips. "Take a wild guess"

You looked upwards and pretended to think. "One of your other girlfriends?"