4. Rescue Training?

After an annoying ass bus ride, you finally arrived to the USJ and met with the space hero Thirteen. You wore your gym uniform and stood off to the side so you weren't near everyone. You looked around the USJ and did have to admit, it was impressive.

Just then a bit of purple mist caught your eye. A bunch of villainy-looking people emerged from it.

You rolled your eyes. "Seriously?" You asked. "Fake villains? Count me out of this."

Aizawa had a confused look on his face as he turned around to see what you were talking about. His eyes widened when he saw all the villains.

"No! Those are real villains!" Aizawa shouted. "Thirteen protect the students!"

"It's a good try" You said, still not buying it. "But how are we supposed to believe that real villains got past all the security?"

"Y/n" Aizawa said in a serious tone. "I'm not acting."

Your heart sank as he pulled his goggles over his eyes and started manipulating his scarf, his hair lifting off his shoulders and into the air.

"Wait!" You reached for him as he jumped down the steps and to the villains below.

You were about to follow after him, but Midoriya grabbed your forearm and pulled you back to the rest of the class who was heading for the exit.

"No! I can't go without him!" You tried to get back to your dad, but Midoriya's grip was strong.

Suddenly the purple mist guy appeared infront of the exit, Thirteen was about to use their quirk on him but Bakugo and Kirishima attacked without thinking.

The mist started to surround all of you, and you felt Midoriya's hand slip from your arm.

You were falling through the air, right before you hit the ground you saw it freeze over.

Todoroki.

You landed on your butt with a thud and groaned at the pain. A villain quickly approached you but before he reached you he froze solid.

Todoroki ran over to you and stood infront of you as more villains approached. He pressed his right foot into the floor and in an instant they were all frozen.

"They warped us throughout the facility" He said.

You heard someone coming up behind you and before you even turned Todoroki had grabbed their weapon and froze them.

He let out a cold breath. "We should stay together so that-" He stopped when you started running off. "Y/n!"

You ignored Todoroki's calls and kept running towards the center where you knew your dad was fighting the majority of the criminals.

When you finally got to the center, you saw a giant bird-like creature on top of your dad. He was face down lying in a pool of his own blood, and tears formed in your eyes. His elbow was cracked and bleeding from fighting the guy with hands all over him.

"Why?!" You shouted as you ran closer. "Why didn't you listen when I asked you to retire?! Why couldn't you just stay home with me?! Am I not good enough?! Why can't you see that I just- I just don't want you to end up like mom!"

At this point the tears were streaming down your face and blurring your vision. You got a bit closer before you were lifted into the air. The bird-like creatures fist wrapping around your whole torso easily. It was so hard to breathe, and you couldn't tell which cracks were coming from your bones or your dad's.

You fought through the pain and raised your head. You could see the man covered with hands reaching towards Asui who was in the water with Midoriya and Mineta.