22. The Beast's Forest

"Why is he here again?" Mineta whispered.

You stood up out of your seat and glared at him. "I know you're not fucking talking. Why are you here? I could probably punt you with little to no effort. Aizawa already explained it so stop asking."

"Jesus" Kaminari said as you sat back down. "Mineta just got roasted!"

You were all on the bus heading to the training camp, you were still pissed about going and your attitude was reflecting that.

When you got onto the bus, Aizawa explained to the rest of the class why Shinso was there. He said that he was looking to transfer into the hero course and that he was actually capable of doing so if he upped his game, so they allowed him to go for educational purposes.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Shinso asked. "Did you take your nap today?" He teased.

You crossed your arms over your chest and frowned at him. "I don't want to be here. And no. I didn't take my nap today."

"So go to sleep" He suggested. "We still have a few hours left in the ride."

"I'm going to sleep, not because you suggested it, but because I already planned on doing it." You said as you pointed a finger at him. "You're gonna be my pillow."

You pulled your sweatshirt hood onto your head and then leaned on Shinso's shoulder and closed your eyes.

"Comfortable?" Shinso asked.

"Pillows don't talk." You answered without opening your eyes.

Shinso pressed his lips together and nodded his head. "True" He mumbled.

-

After a few hours, you woke up to a repeated poking on your head.

You opened your eyes and lifted your head to glare at Shinso.

"We're here" He said when he finally stopped poking you.

You looked around. You were in the middle of absolutely nowhere. Your dad was up to something.

Shinso got up to get off the bus but you put a hand on his shoulder to keep him in his seat.

"Let everyone else get off first" You said.

Once everyone else got off the bus, you allowed Shinso to stand and then followed him to the exit.

"...The Wild, Wild Pussycats!" You heard a few people cheer.

Before Shinso stepped off the bus you grabbed the back of his hood.

"No." You said. "Get back on the bus."

"What? Why?" He asked. "Everyone else is off, come on"

He stepped off the bus and then turned and grabbed your arm. "Come on, we're gonna hold everyone up!"

He pulled you off the bus right as the ground gave away. You, him, and the rest of the class went flying into the forest below.

Luckily you didn't hit the ground too hard, Shinso broke your fall, unluckily for him.

"Shinso" You growled. "I'm gonna fucking kill you!"

He sat up and pushed you off of him. "What did I do?!"

"I told you not to get off the bus, and what did you do?!" You shouted. "You got off the bus!"