44. Villain

How I'd imagine Y/n getting into a pickle with a villain would go. (Of course Shinso doesn't have his hero license in this but she does, they were out patrolling with Aizawa)

-

"I got youuuu!" The villain cooed.

Of course you got yourself into this situation. You had ran off again without thinking or waiting for backup. As soon as you approached the guy you got ready to fight, but his size was overwhelming. He had to be at least 8ft tall, and he wasn't scrawny either.

He had his hands on your upper arms, gripping so tightly that you could feel the bruises forming.

"What?" You asked. "Do you want a cookie?" You nodded towards his gut. "Or maybe you should lay off of them."

Yeah, you didn't think about the consequences of saying that.

He let go of your arms and grabbed onto your neck with both hands, it happened so quickly that you couldn't even process it. By the time your hands flew to your neck, he had already wrapped his hands around it.

"That was mean." He said, he had tears in his eyes.

He slammed you against the nearest wall and you imagined the purple bruise that would be on your back tomorrow, if you got to tomorrow.

Of course you had to keep making snarky comebacks.

"I'm just saying" You said as you gripped at his hands. "Maybe instead of a cookie, you could have a celery stick, I dunno"

His hands tightened around your neck.

Fuck. Nice going Y/n, now you're gonna die.

The villain growled as he lifted you into the air by your neck. "Stop being mean."

"I'm just being honest" You said weakly.

Your mouth opened in a silent scream as his hands cut off your airways and he slammed you into the wall again.

Your ears were ringing. Pieces of concrete from the wall had broken off and fallen onto the floor, some getting stuck in your hair.

"No more being mean." He said as he took one hand off your neck and held up his index finger.

Your eyes widened as his finger transformed into a blade.

Please.

Your face was red as you activated your quirk. Your hair floated up and your eyes started glowing.

"Your magic hair can't help you." The villain said as he dragged the blade (that was once his finger) across your jawline.

Blood started dripping from the cut, but you couldn't even feel it. Your vision was fading, and you knew you were about to pass out any second from air loss.

You used your last bit of strength to lift your foot.

Please.

In an instant a blade shot through the bottom of your shoe, protruding from your foot. You shoved your foot against the villain's shoulder, effectively stabbing him.

"Y/n!" You could barely hear your dad shout from somewhere in the distance.

The villain immediately let go of your neck to pull your foot off his shoulder. You fell onto the ground and started coughing, trying to take in gulps of air at the same time.

The villain grabbed his shoulder and then looked at his hands, they were stained with his blood.

"I said no more being mean!" He shouted as he stepped towards you.