59. Rescue?

I suppose this is where it starts hinting into the manga. So beware.

-

You woke up in a white room, bright lights were shining in your face and it didn't help that your head was spinning. Could spell the stinging scent of rubbing alcohol.

"W-What happened?" You asked groggily.

You went to reach your hand up to hold your head, but you quickly realized you couldn't.

Your arms were both restrained.

You turned your head to look around the room and felt something cold against your cheek. Metal.

You were on a cold, metal table, just under a bunch of bright lights in the middle of a hospital room.

"What the fuck?..." You mumbled.

Your arms were both tied down to your sides, and you quickly realized that your legs were also restrained.

"Hey!" You shouted as you started to panic. "I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to treat patients like this!"

Just then the door opened and a short man walked in. He was clearly a doctor, you could tell from the while coat he was wearing. He also had a bushy grey mustache and an odd pair of goggles on.

"Oh dear!" He said as he closed the door behind him. "You're awake!"

"Yeah I'm awake!" You exclaimed. "What happened? Why am I in a hospital?!"

The doctor froze and stared at you for moment before chuckling.

He walked over to a table that was out of your view and moved some stuff around.

"So you don't remember?" He asked while walking back over to you. He peered down at you with a smile on his face, his hands hidden behind his back. "Think back."

"I-" You tried to think back, furrowing your brows and shutting your eyes. "I was going to see my dad? But..." You suddenly gasped as you remembered everything that had happened between then and now, and your eyes shot open. "Get away from me! Don't come anywhere near me!"

The doctor laughed. "Well you're the one who's tied to the operating table. So I don't think you get to call any of the shots."

Operating table?

He brought his hands into your view. In one hand he held a scalpel and in the other he held a syringe filled with a strange liquid.

The scalpel was dangerously close to your eyes and you couldn't do anything as he brought it down closer and closer.

"I'll finish up the enhancements" The doctor said. "Then I can finally focus on the original goal..."

-

"We have to find her." Todoroki said to a few of his classmates that were sitting around the common room.

"But we can't leave campus" Iida said. "I'm not going to let any of you leave campus, we could all be in danger."

Todoroki furrowed his brows. "But we went to save Bakugo and her when they were kidnapped. Why is this any different?"

"We don't even have a lead on where she could be" Midoriya sighed. "We wouldn't know where to start."

Todoroki was getting annoyed at how no one else seemed to be as upset as him. "So let's go find a lead!"

Yaoyorozu frowned and looked down at her lap. "I don't know if we could... Last time the pros were able to them in a couple of days, and it's already been a week. If they couldn't find anything, then what would make us able to find something?"