10. Tournament

"Uh... The next match is set!" Present Mic announced. "I see Mei Hatsume from the support course is ready, but where's her competitor?"

Everyone's eyes scanned the arena below waiting to see the competitor.

"There she is!" Present Mic shouted.

"Shinso, I'm gonna fucking kill you when I get-"

Shinso gave you one last push and you were out in the arena. "Kill me after your match." He said with a thumbs up.

"Intolerable" You growled.

"From the hero course's 1-a, looking to transfer into general studies for some reason, Y/n Aizawa!" Present Mic announced.

You suddenly became aware of all the eyes on you as you turned away from Shinso.

Holy fuck.

You gulped as you walked towards the field.

"Ready?!" Present Mic shouted. "Begin!"

You and Hatsume just stood there. She was analyzing you behind her goggles while you just looked over all the wacky gadgets she was wearing.

"I'm Mei Hatsume!" She said. "I'm from the support class so this match doesn't really mean much to me. However, I do have a bunch of babies to show off!"

Babies? The gadgets?

"If you help me show off my babies, I'll let you move onto the next round." She said with a smile.

You shoved your hands in your pockets and turned around. "I didn't plan on fighting anyway, no thanks."

You started walking towards the boundary line.

"What's this?" Present Mic asked. "Y/n seems to be trying to disqualify herself!"

Before you reached the boundary line something grabbed your arm. You turned to see a robot like claw grabbing your bicep, and with one swift pull, it retracted back towards Hatsume pulling you with it.

You stumbled forward as the claw let go of you, ripping your gym uniform a bit. "What the fuck?!" You shouted.

"Sorry" Hatsume said. "I can't let you leave before I show off my babies."

"Woah!" You exclaimed as you suddenly got tossed around again by another gadget.

Seriously? This is embarrassing, not to mention annoying.

"It seems like Hatsume isn't allowing Y/n to disqualify herself! Lucky for us, that makes for a great show!"

After a few minutes of getting tossed around like an absolute rag doll. You dodged the next gadget that came whizzing by you and grabbed the wire that connected it to Hatsume's vest.

"Fine." You said. "If you're just going to embarrass and annoy me, I may as well beat you."

You activated your quirk as you pulled her forward to throw her off balance.

Huh, improved eyesight? Almost like a magnify glass.

You looked up to the crowd, zooming in on faces until you found who you were looking for. It really wasn't that hard, after all he did have a head of purple hair that stuck out like a sore thumb.

You quickly switched from using Hatsume's quirk to Shinso's.

Now I just need a question.

"Plan on showing off anymore of your babies?" You asked.

Hatsume smiled as she grabbed another gadget from her pocket. "Of course! I'm gonna show them all off til I have no more!"

"I don't think so." You said as you smirked and let go of the wire.