37. Short Stories

A break from the story because I wanted to include some short fun stories of Y/n and Shinso

-I feel like Y/n would def be the type to just randomly lick her significant other... idky... but here-

"Toshi"

You were sitting on the ground with your legs crossed (criss-cross apple sauce ofc). Shinso was finishing his workout, doing the last of his sit-ups.

He was mouthing the numbers as he went, eyes shut and brows furrowed as he focused on his workout.

"Toshi"

"I'm almost done" He said, followed by a loud exhale and then a sharp inhale.

You sighed and rested your chin on your hand, following him with yours eyes as he sat up then down, up then down.

He did ten more sit-ups before you groaned and hung your head low.

"Toshiiiii"

"One second" He huffed.

You leaned forward and the next time he sat up you licked from his jawline to his cheekbone.

This also happened to be his last sit-up, so he opened his eyes and stared at you.

"Ew?" He said between pants. He wiped his cheek with the back of his hand. "Did you just lick me?"

You smacked your lips together a few times and made a face of disgust. "Ewwww, you're salty."

"Yeah, I'm sweating" He said as if it were obvious.

It was obvious. There was sweat dripping down his forehead and he had taken his shirt off because it got so sweaty.

You regretted licking him.

"Blehhh" You stuck your tongue out and reached for his water.

But he grabbed it before you could.

"You are not drinking the last of my water because you decided to like my sweaty face." He said. "Especially when I'm dying from that workout."

You pouted. "Hitoshi! But- I have your sweat on my tongue!"

"Not my problem."

"But-"

You closed your eyes as water splashed over your face.

"You did not-" You started saying.

You wiped your eyes and then used your shirt to wipe the rest of your face.

"I know you didn't just spit that on me." You seethed.

"Is it still salty?" Shinso asked.

You stood up and started walking back to the dorm building.

"Where are you going?!" He called.

"I'm breaking up with you." You said without bothering to raise your voice.

Shinso smirked.

"No you're not" He said to himself.

(You did not break up with him. You were only joking.)

-Shinso is def the type to try to scare you all the time and almost always fail-

You were at Shinso's house (before you were dating him) luckily you had gotten used to Indigo, so you weren't really too afraid of him anymore. But other cats still scared you, you were just used to Indigo.

You were holding Indigo in your arms as if he were a baby, and you were looking down at him as you scratched his belly.

You rounded the corner to go into Shinso's room and as soon as you did Shinso jumped out from behind the door and yelled in an attempt to scare you. He had his hands raised up to make 'claws' and tried to get as close to you as possible to startle you.