46. Halloween Scenario

Before the match happens, here's how I'd imagine Y/n and Shinso on Halloween. (This chapter doesn't follow the storyline since Halloween pasted, but of course Y/n and Shinso are still dating) I can make a part 2 to this if anyone wants, just comment at the end and I will. Perhaps the part 2 would be more...🔞.

-

"How'd I let you convince me to wear this?" You asked Shinso who was sitting on your bed watching you adjust your costume.

You wear wearing a black, pleated skirt, thigh high black socks, and a long sleeve black shirt that hugged your figure. Here's the part you couldn't believe; you had on a pair of black cat ears and even had a black tail pinned onto the waistline of your skirt. You also had a small black triangle painted onto the tip of your nose to mimic a cat nose.

"I don't even like cats" You mumbled through gritted teeth as you tapped the headband on your head that had the cat ears attached while looking in the mirror.

"I know you don't like cats." Shinso nodded. "But I do."

You groaned as you turned around and pouted at him. "Why do I have to be a cat?"

"Because you have to be something scary." He said.

"I think I'm the only person here who's scared of cats" You said in a whisper.

The rest of class 1-a was either downstairs or in their own rooms getting ready, but you made sure to whisper. You weren't taking the risk of someone overhearing your greatest fear.

Shinso stood up and straightened the cat ears on your head. "Well I think you look great."

"I think your costume's a little boring" You said while looking him up and down.

He was supposed to be a zombie.

You had put some make up on his forehead to make it look like an open wound, you also added some more grey and a bit of purple to his under eyes, not that he really needed it. He was wearing a ripped up black muscle shirt underneath a grey flannel that he only had up on one shoulder. He was also wearing jeans with a few rips in them.

He shrugged. "People are scared of zombies. Now come on, let's head down."

He grabbed your hand and tugged you out of your room.

"Do we really have to go?" You complained. "They're so loud, and annoying, and Mineta will be there-"

"Yes we have to go" Shinso cut you off. "Kaminari invited me, I'm a bit hurt that you didn't invite me."

"I didn't invite you because I wasn't even going." You sighed.

While he wasn't looking you tapped the cat ears again so that they were crooked.

"Well we're going because you have to be friends with 1-a." He said. "I won't let Mineta bother you though."

You groaned as you got down to the common area. A bunch of your classmates were hanging out, all of them dressed up in a costume.

"Awww, Y/n you're a cat!" Uraraka exclaimed happily.

Awwww, I'm gonna kill myself.

You gave her a forced smile. "Yup, I'm a cat."

Uraraka was dressed as a witch. She was wearing a black dress, a black pointy hat, and even clutched a wooden broom in her hand. Honestly, she looked cute.

"Shinso! Y/n!" Kaminari called. He was sitting on the floor wearing a pikachu onesie and holding a controller. "Want next on Mario Kart?"

Bakugo sat next to him, he wasn't dressed up. But he was also playing Mario Kart, as Bowser of course.