73. Back To The Future

You guys have been real active today and this story hit 4k views!! ty<3

-

You sat at your desk doing the paperwork on the latest villains Shinso had caught. You clicked your pen a few times and touched the tip of it to your mouth.

It was so hard to focus. Your mind was clearly elsewhere.

The door to your office opened and Shinso poked his head in.

"Hey!" He whispered as he walked in.

He was wearing his hero costume but he was holding his mask in his hand.

"I just went to the bathroom-" He said as he walked over and sat on your desk, placing his mask down.

"Wow, this sounds like a story I want to here" You said sarcastically as you leaned your elbows near his legs.

He laughed and gave you a quick kiss. "No you'll want to hear this!"

You smiled. "I'm listening"

"Okay, so I went into the bathroom" He continued. "And after I dried my hands I went to throw out the paper towel- But there was a pregnancy test in the garbage!"

He nudged your shoulder with his hand. "And it was positive!"

You oohed. "Who's do you think it is?"

"I don't know!" He whispered excitedly.

You two discussed for a few minutes about who's it could be, but in the end neither of you were sure.

Shinso gave you a sideways smile.

"What?" You asked, returning the look.

"It's not yours, right?" He asked.

You shook your head. "You know I'm on birth control"

He nodded. "That would be crazy though right?"

"Mhm" You hummed.

For a moment you just looked at him, admiring the smile on his face and looking over his hero costume.

But what if...

"Hey, Hitoshi?" You said softly.

"Yeah?" He asked.

You looked back up at his eyes. "Have you ever thought about having kids?"

His purple eyes widened. "With you?"

You crossed your arms over your chest. "Is there someone else?"

He quickly shook his head. "No! No, I was just-"

"I'm kidding." You dropped your arms back onto the desk. "Yes with me, idiot."

"Um- I never really thought about it" He said. "But... I'd do anything with you."

That made you happy.

You smiled at him just as another alarm went off, meaning that there was another villain to be captured.

Shinso grabbed his mask and jumped off your desk, giving you another quick kiss. "I'll be back! We can talk more about this later if you want to!"

-

A couple of hours later you were ready to go home.

You stood up from your desk and stretched your arms towards the ceiling as you walked out of your office. You walked over to Hitoshi's office.

"Toshi-"

You froze when you saw that he was talking to Hiro, one of the new interns. Hiro was only around 15, but he had a great quirk. Telepathy, he could read minds.