1. Plans

Jentzen opened the gate to piper's house, not paying much attention to where he was walking as he checked the time on his phone. 4:56pm. It was almost five, yet he had been called around to help shoot a video. He hoped he wasn't too late, knowing he was originally supposed to arrive half an hour earlier.

He knocked on the door, waiting for someone to let him in, however there was a long silence. He waited for a while before knocking again, growing more impatient. Still, there was no answer. He huffed, pulling out his phone and pressing on the last number he had called. That last number just so happened to be Lev's.

"Hey, Lev.... are you inside? Can you please let me in? No one will answer the door!" Jentzen whined. There was a short pause before the blonde boy on the other side of the phone answered. "Outside....? Are you at Piper's house?" Lev asked in a confused tone.

"You say that as if you're NOT at Piper's house..." Jentzen replied wearily. He suddenly began to grow nervous. Did he get the time wrong? Maybe he got the day wrong?! Even worse, maybe he was a patient with amnesia who had escaped a mental institution and was knocking on some stranger's door, maybe piper never existed and Jentzen was in a dream. Maybe-

Before Jentzen's mind could come up with any more crazy, far fetched explanations for his current predicament, Lev broke the silence with a short laugh. "Oh, Jentzen..." he began, still chuckling as he spoke his words.

"Why are you laughing at meeee" Jentzen complained, pouting his lips even though Lev couldn't see. "Piper had to cancel filming today, an emergency photo shoot for a brand deal came up! I guess she forgot to text you and let you know" Lev explained.

Although slightly annoyed, Jentzen let out a sigh of relief. 'So, it's not my fault after all!' He thought to himself. "Ugh, what am I supposed to do?"  Jentzen asked Lev. "I don't know... go home?" The blonde suggested, as if the answer was obvious.

"No, I can't, Liana will be so mad that I came all this way for nothing!" She's already told me that she's annoyed at Piper for calling me all the way over to only shoot 20 minutes of footage for her videos here and there, if I go back so soon and tell her it's because Piper wasn't even home and didn't tell me, she probably won't let me come over again for a week!" Jentzen explained in a panicked manner.

There was a short moment of silence before a sigh was heard on the other side of the call. "Fine, just wait there, I'll come get you" Lev announced. "You will?!" Jentzen questioned, his eyes lighting up with hope. "Yep, I'm grabbing my keys now. Just hold on, I'll see you soon" Lev replied.

Jentzen hung up the phone, placing it back in his pocket with a wide smile across his face. Ever since Lev turned sixteen, he had finally been able to start driving. He was still using his mom's car for the time being, but he hoped Lev would get a car of his own soon.

Now, not only did Jentzen not have to face his older sister Liana's wrath of anger, but he got to spend the rest of the day with Lev, his favourite person and best friend! Hey, perhaps today wasn't shaping up to be so bad after all.