47. Girls night

Jentzen's POV

It was 7pm and I was stood outside of Piper's front door with everything I'd need for the night. Before I had the chance to knock, the door was swung open. There stood Piper and Emily, each wearing a care bear onesie. They held out a blue one to me with devilish smirks on their faces. "Change" Piper demanded.

After five minutes of struggling in Piper's bathroom to change, I finally walked out, feeling silly in my new outfit. "Awwwww" the two of them cooed in unison. I shooed them both away as I walked over to the middle of her room and sat down on the floor where all the snacks had been laid out. The two followed and sat down in front of me, creating a sort of circle between the three of us.

"So, what's been troubling your mind?" Piper questioned. I shrugged. "I don't know if I should get in to it-" I began before getting cut off by Emily. "Listen, I know you're new around here, but have some respect. This is TEA TIME, and we talk about every dirty detail" she explained. I nodded along, honestly quite scared of her serious tone.

"Well, I guess it feels like... Lev is changing. A lot. I'm supposed to be his boyfriend but these days I feel like just another one of his homies. I swear, if he calls me 'bro' one more time I'm officially gonna crumble, and not in the good way. Plus he keeps punching my shoulder like a chad" I whined.

Emily shook her head, folding her arms over. "That's so not cool of him! So, is he like, at least affectionate when it's just the two of you?" She questioned. I sighed, shaking my head no.

"These days he barely even spends any time with me at all. The only times I get to see him are when he finally remembers I exist for two seconds and gives me a friendly pat on the back before walking off to shoot hoops with Cameron. I'm happy he's happy but it makes me feel so unhappy to feel like an afterthought in his life. It's like-" I began, but felt a lump forming in my throat.

"It's like he doesn't love me anymore" I wailed dramatically, letting tears stream down my face. "LEAVE HIS ASS!" Piper yelled. "Wha- NO!" Emily rebutted, grabbing a tissue and wiping away my tears.

"Don't leave him, clearly you just need to talk to him about how you're feeling and see if he changes his ways" Emily assured me. "You think so?" I sniffled. "For sure!"

"The other day, I woke up really early and went to go buy some groceries so that I could cook Lev breakfast" I began to explain. Emily gasped in shock. "You're a horrendous cook, so that just shows how much you love him to even try" she complimented.

I nodded. "Well, I spent what must have been an hour or more preparing everything, following a recipe and practicing till I got it just right, and when I went to wake him up he was gone without even a trace. I had to sit and eat alone and I'd never felt so stupid for trying to do something nice for the person I love most, when he couldn't even be bothered to send me a text" I sobbed.

I looked up to see Piper and Emily were also now both violently crying their eyes out. "That's the saddest thing I've ever heard" Piper cried. "I know!" Emily wailed. "He must have felt so lonely."

I wiped my eyes with my sleeves, looking to the two of them. "Why are you guys crying? It's making me cry even harder" I weeped. "Hey hey, I'm just emotional!" Emily defended herself. Piper stood up, walking towards the door. "I'm gonna go get some ice cream and then the three of us are gonna watch the notebook" she announced before leaving.

"Oh my god, I love that movie" I cried out, beginning to tear up even more. "Me too" Emily agreed through sniffs. "You know what else?" Lately it's like he's so much less romantic. I used to be his number one, and now he'd much rather hang out with Cameron. I don't know what more I need to do to get his attention!"

As I finished my sentence, Piper had arrived back with all the necessary snacks. She placed a pint of ice cream on the floor and gave each of us a spoon so we could dig in. "If he's doing you dirty, why don't you play dirty?" Emily smirked.

"What do you mean?" I questioned, intrigued. Piper nodded. "Men are very simple creatures. They get territorial. Make him jealous, Jentzen! Soon he'll get his shit together and realize if he doesn't start treating you how you deserve, he might lose you to someone who will."

Emily agreed with Piper, chiming in further. "Yeah! Not only that, but as much as men get jealous, they get protective over the people they love. You need to put yourself in a vulnerable situation and see if he comes to your defense!" She added. I shook my head. "I'm not sure about that second one... sounds a bit manipulative" I admitted honestly.

Piper and Emily shrugged. "As long as you take a stab at the jealously plan, it should go smoothly. Other than that, just be honest about how his actions lately are making you feel" Piper suggested. I nodded along in agreement.

"Wow, thank you so much guys, I really needed this" I sniffed, drying the last few tears from my eyes. "Nothing makes you feel more refreshed than a hood vent and cry!" Emily cheered.

"Yeah, I really gotta start attending these tea time sleepovers more often."

Hey..... *leans against doorframe awkwardly*. So, it's been a while, haha....
Jev barely exists anymore irl, it's like they only live on through this book so I thought I'd give you guys at least some form of jev content.