21. New home

Jentzen's POV

"Wow, it's so weird being here knowing that now we kinda live together" I exclaimed in awe as I looked around Lev's house. "Mhm, yeah..." he replied, looking the other way. "No, a good weird, not a bad weird" I nervously blabbed out, thinking I'd upset him.

Ever since we left my house he had been acting distant and not paying attention to anything. I was worried I'd done something wrong or that he was beginning to regret his decision of asking me to stay with him. "Hey, Lev, if you've changed your mind about me being here..." I began.

Lev immediately shot his head towards me, his eyes wide. "What, no, of course not!" He frantically reassured me. "Sorry if I made it seem that way, I didn't mean to, I'm really happy you're here!"

I looked at him with doubt, not fully believing everything was ok. "Are you sure? If there's something on your mind, you know you can tell me" I reminded him sincerely. He smiled. "I know. Im so lucky to have someone like you" he said sweetly, walking closer towards me and embracing me in a hug. I paused for a second, but returned it by wrapping my arms around him too.

"It's getting late, let's go to bed. It's not often that we get two whole consecutive days off filming, and I wanna make the most out of our day together tomorrow. Although, nothing could top the perfect day we just had together" he grinned.

And so, the two of us went to bed, and soon enough it was morning and we were both getting up.

Lev's POV

"There's so many things we can do today!" Jentzen exclaimed excitedly. The pure smile on his face was enough to make my heart rate increase, unable to contain the love I felt for him when I was able to see him being happy. Now felt like the right time to go in for a second kiss.

Before I had the chance, I felt my phone buzz and pulled it out to see I had received a text from Piper. Jentzen took a quick glance at my screen and from the corner of my eye I could see him look away with a disheartened expression. I tried to not pay it too much attention, for if I looked at him too long noticing his sad face I wouldn't be able to stop myself from putting a reassuring arm around him and telling him everything was ok.

Instead, I read the text. "Hi Lev, super sorry but there's been a change of plans. Need you in to film today, Jentzen too. Text him and let him know Xx".
I sighed, locking my phone and placing it back into my pocket. "Scratch that, Piper needs us in today" I told him sympathetically. Jentzen pouted at me with puppy dog eyes. "But today was supposed to be our day" he whined. He should know how hard it is to say no to him when he does that to me.

As much as I wanted to agree with him and ignore the text alltogether, I knew that Piper wouldn't ask us to come in unless it was important. "Jentzen" I warmed, raising my eyebrows. "Ugh, fine" he mumbled, getting up and grabbing his phone ready to leave. I called an Uber for us and soon we were at Piper's doorstep.

"I wonder what could be so important that Piper had to call us in on our day off" Jentzen mumbled, looking to the side as we walked up to her door. I knew he was still upset that our day had been ruined, so I put an arm around him and pulled him closer to me. "I know Jenzo, I know, and I'm sorry it has to be like this" I answered honestly. He gave me a small smile. "It's not your fault" he reassured.

We entered Piper's house, not noticing anyone around at first until we walked towards the living room. Emily was sitting on the couch, but before I could walk over and say hi she abruptly left the room, avoiding eye contact with me. Something in her expression looked so guilty, but I couldn't decipher why. I felt bad about how I left things with her when she last tried to talk to me so I thought about going after her but my thoughts were interrupted by Piper coming down the stairs.

"LEVVVV!" She yelled, running over to me and jumping into my arms. "I missed you!" She exclaimed, planting a cold kiss on my lips. I tried to smile at her but all I could do was think about Jentzen watching the whole thing go down. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and could see he had his arms folded as if he was deeply annoyed.

"Oh, hi Jentzen!" Piper finally greeted, only just noticing him. "Oh, did you guys... come in together?" She questioned, screwing her eyebrows together in confusion. "We-" I began to say, however Jentzen cut me off. "We just happened to arrive at the same time. I guess it's just a best friend thing, right Lev?" he spoke in a bitter tone. Hearing him refer to us as friends for some reason pierced through my heart, but I worked to not show it on my face.

Piper shrugged, not taking notice to the tension between us. "Well, anyways, you'll never guess what we're filming today" she grinned. I shrugged in response. "Well, let's just say... you might have a very important question to ask me" she winked. I looked back at her with my eyes full of confusion. "Ugh, gosh Lev, you're dense. Just go and find Hunter."

I walked into the editor's room to find Hunter siting at his desk. He turned around when he heard me enter. "Ah, Lev! I've been waiting for you!" He exclaimed, standing up. "Today is an important video, I'm sure it's gonna get a ton of views so we need to make it good. You need to be wearing something nice, what are you wearing no- wait, isn't that Jentzen's shirt?" He asked.

I widened my eyes in surprise, looking down at what I was wearing. "Oh, I uh, must have put it on my accident" I mumbled, laughing awkwardly. Hunter raised an eyebrow at me. "But why do you have his shir- you know what? It doesn't matter, we don't have time. What you're wearing looks fine. Come on, let's go start filming" he announced, starting to walk out the room.

"Better yet, I have the perfect thing for you to wear now that I think of it" Hunter corrected himself.

"But what are we filming?" I questioned as I jogged after him. "Piper didn't tell you? We're filming living as a married couple for 24hrs" he informed as he handed me a small black ring box.

Oh god, this was going to be one eventful day.

Thank you guys so much for 5k! And we are also #1 in many hashtags! <3