37. Possession

Lev's POV

Jentzen had taken me back to his house since we had spent most of the day in Texas together and it was growing dark outside. I'd expected for his father or at least his sister to be home but neither were, leaving the two of us there alone. He'd taken me up to his room, where the two of us now stood.

It had been a fun day spent with Jentzen - being in another state felt like I could truly treat him as my boyfriend in public, not just a friend. However, a new location far from the L.A. crowd didn't change the fact we were well known influencers and could be spotted by fans at any given moment.

Although I had tried to hide it, I could tell Jentzen knew there was something off with me today. His assumption was right - although I had tried to shake it, seeing that other people had been flirting and coming on to Jentzen while I wasn't around caused jealousy to course through my veins.

I had no idea why it had caused such a reaction within me, my blood feeling like it was boiling from my internalized heated anger, but it had. I hated knowing all the thoughts that circulated people's minds when they looked at Jentzen, wondering if they could get close enough to him to make him feel the same.

"Is everything ok?" A voice next to me gently prompted. I shook my head, suddenly snapping out of my thoughts as I looked to Jentzen and forced a tight smile. "Everything's fine" I lied bitterly. He frowned, stepping closer to me.

"I can see it's not, Lev. Please, just tell me what's going on inside your head right now, there's obviously some thoughts that are troubling you" he urged. I paused for a moment, contemplating his words before finally sighing and giving in. It was like my lips were pouring out all the things in my head before I could find the sense to watch what I was saying so openly.

"You want to know the truth? I don't like that you're so pretty. And I know right now that doesn't make sense, because I love everything about you, including your beauty. But you're so fucking beautiful Jentzen... so beautiful that others admire you, want to get close to you. Others see your perfection and want to hold and touch you, when your hands belong in my palms, not theirs. And your lips... your lips are meant for my kisses, not theirs" I hurriedly began explaining. I felt my face heat with anger at the thought of Jentzen with someone else.

"I hate that when people look at you they think about how hot you are and how good it would feel to have your hands on their bodies, because everywhere you go there will always be someone trying to steal you away, and one day you might let them. But you're mine. You're mine, Jentzen. Not theirs. Do you know that? You're mine." I repeated, clenching my jaw.

Jentzen's face was red and he looked away shyly. I grabbed his chin and forced his eyes to look at mine. "Tell me you know it. You're mine" I ordered. His lips slowly tugged into a small smile as the blush on his cheeks continued to grow. "I'm yours" he mumbled under his breath.

A smile had still not formed on my own face, unable to push away the feelings of jealousy I'd felt. Looking at him now, I knew others had looked at him with the same hungry eyes. Although, none of them would be able to do what I was about to do.

I crashed my lips again his with urgency, feeling him immediately respond as he moved his own in sync with mine. His hands had found their place on my back, pulling the two of us closer together. I wanted to mark every inch of him with my lips, letting him know I'd claimed him as my own. Slowly, I let my lips trail down his jawline to his neck, leaving small tender kisses which earned a small giggle from Jentzen at the soft sensation.

My hands gripped his sides firmly, as if I was scared that if I let him go he'd dissipate into thin air. There was something so possessive about my hold on him, but he didn't seem to mind. My eyes scanned the room, spotting his bed. I took a few steps forward, slowly backing him up towards his bed until his legs hit the edge, causing him to fall down onto it.