42. Cameron

Jentzen's POV

Elliana and I had gone to find the other members of the squad who were by now already filming. I wasn't sure what the video would be about today, but since I'd already missed filming the intro it would sure be a surprise to me.

"Hey Lev" I mumbled shyly, joining him over on one side of the room. He smiled in return, looking as if he'd reach out to grab my hand but stopped himself. I'm sure if we weren't in a room full of people - including Hunter - he would've.

I smiled back at him, communicating without words or actions that I silently reciprocated his affections.

"Alright, it's good you guys are here now" Hunter spoke, indicating at me and Elliana. "We're just about to introduce our guest in today's video" he announced. I looked at Lev with a confused expression but before he could answer all the questions written on my face Hunter had turned the camera back on.

"Come in, Cam!" Piper yelled out. A door behind us opened and out walked a guy - about our age, although he looked slightly older possibly. "Yo what's up, I'm Cameron" he greeted. "Hi Cam" Piper smiled, batting her eyelids. Lev folded his arms over and looked in the opposite direction, as if something was bothering him.

"This is my friend Cam, I wanted to introduce him to the rest of the squad" Piper cheered, grabbing his arm and walking over to me and Lev. "Jentzen, Lev, say hi!"

"Hi" I greeted. "Yo" Lev nodded. Cameron nodded at the two of us in response. Next Piper took Cameron over to Elliana and Emily, where the four of them started to talk. Now that the camera was off us, Lev took the opportunity to pull me away into another room.

"Bad timing" lev laughed, watching my confused face. "Let me explain before any ideas come into that little mind of yours. Today for Piper's channel we're filming a flirting prank. She gave me the heads up so I'd know to look jealous. Obviously, the entire internet thinks we're dating, so what else can I do really..."

My face suddenly relaxed, realizing what was going on. "Jesus Lev you already gave me a heart attack, I was getting flashbacks to the days of liper" I joked. Lev smiled, leaning in and planting a soft kiss on my lips. "Well now there's only one person in my life, and I'll continue to love that person for as long as they let me, he smiled, his face still only inches away from mine.

The door suddenly swung open, causing us to quickly break apart before anyone entered. Way to ruin the moment...

In came Hunter with his camera, followed by Piper and Cameron. Well, one thing was for sure. Today was gonna be a long day of filming. Yet, weirdly enough it didn't feel so bad... all because I knew who Lev's heart truly belonged to.

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating for so long!! I went to a festival and ended up losing my phone for some time but I got it back so get ready for regular updates again :)) thank you guys so much for the continued support even in my absence!