30. Affection

Jentzen's POV

It was a casual morning at Lev's house. Neither of us had yet gotten ready for the day, both still in grey sweats and oversized shirts. His blonde hair fell messily around his face, which I found endearing. God, it was crazy how attractive he was without trying, even after just waking up. I pushed those thoughts out of my mind, looking away from him.

"Wanna go upstairs and get ready?" He suggested, walking in front of me. I hummed in agreement, following him to his room. Even though the house was empty besides us two, he closed his door behind us.

I walked over and sat down on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. Today was one of the rare days where we had no plans, but for that reason I wanted to use what little time we had alone together wisely.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked nonchalantly, looking over at him. He paused pensively, seeming as if he was deep in thought. Finally, he spoke up. "Many things" he smiled. I rolled my eyes at him. "Ok, but what specifically?" I groaned, unsatisfied with not getting a clear answer from him.

Suddenly, he laughed, shaking his head. "You know, you look so cute when you're annoyed" he commented. Instinctively, my cheeks flushed red at his words. He thinks I'm cute when I'm annoyed at him?! What's next, he gets aroused when I'm angry? This dude is crazy!

"You still haven't told me what you want to do" I mumbled, trying to swiftly change the topic. I stood up off the bed and walked slightly towards him, yet still keeping some distance between us.

He tilted his head as he looked me over, as if something was running through his mind. "I have plenty ideas of all the things I want to do with you today" he stated confidently. Something in his words sounded as if he was suggesting something, but I couldn't quite pin what. He walked over to me, beginning to talk again.

"Now that there's no one else in the picture, there's certain things I won't feel guilty about doing anymore. Things I've been tempted to do for a long time" he spoke, a playfulness laced in his tone. He slowly approached me, but with each step he took towards me, I took one away from him until my back hit the wall.

He placed one hand on the wall behind me, leaning in closer until I could feel his warm breath fanning across my face. I gulped nervously, my gaze flickering between his eyes and his soft pink lips which had formed into a smirk now that we were only inches apart. I bit my bottom lip nervously, feeling a weird sensation growing in the pit of my stomach.

"What do you mean by that?" I urged, trying to keep my voice sounding normal so that he couldn't detect the effect he was having on me. He shrugged, raising his other hand to my face and grazing his thumb across my jawline.

"You look so pretty like this, your messy hair and your innocent eyes. I could count every freckle on your face right now" he whispered, our noses almost touching from how close we were. I almost wanted to hurriedly close the space between us, but instead I waited in anticipation.

I closed my eyes, and all I could hear was the light sounds of his breathing, and suddenly his hand was trailing up my arm. It felt like an eternity had passed, just waiting for something to happen until finally I felt his lips gently pressed against mine.

I was almost too shocked to respond to the kiss, but the movement of his lips were so soft and tender that I melted in to the sensation. His hands traveled down to my waist, gripping my sides tightly as if an attempt to pull me closer. I let my own arms snake around his neck.

I was almost too lost in feeling of his kiss to notice how his hands lifted the hem of my shirt, letting his fingertips graze the skin of my lower abdomen but venturing no further. Our lips moved in sync, exploring each other - exploring the sensations our touch could cause.

My mind felt like it was running at 100 miles per hour, lost in the euphoria of the moment, wanting nothing more than to experience this bliss forever.
He deepened the kiss, not caring to stop for breath. I didn't want him to. I wanted him to kiss me until all the oxygen had run out from our lungs.

He pressed his body closer together with mine, still not detatching his lips from mine. I could tell my lips would be swollen when we finally broke away but I didn't care.

I felt a shiver rush down my body - a pleasant sensation given from the simple gesture of his kiss. I knew I needed air but I would rather not breathe than stop this kiss before he did.

Finally, I felt his body grow distant from mine, and I could tell he was pulling away. I took advantage of the last few seconds our lips were connected before the kiss was broken.

I thought that our moment was over, but without warning he leaned his head down and began littering my neck with kisses. I gasped in surprise, not expecting his actions. Something in Lev's touch was so hungry, as if he craved this affection. I raised one of my hands to intertwine into the messy blonde locks of his hair.

His lips trailed up my neck to my jawline, placing delicate kisses along it. I lifted my head back to give him more access. I was experiencing sensations I had never known before. My whole life I was unaware that someone could ever make me feel this good. Of course I had kissed others before in my previous relationships, but it was nothing like this. It was nothing like having Lev pressed against me, attacking my skin.

For a moment I worried that he'd leave a mark, but I didn't care. I wanted him to know that he was the one who had caused it, and to know that I belonged to him and only him. He finally broke away with a smile, admiring the art he had created on my neck.

His fingers trailed over the purple bruise, a glint in his eyes. "You're mine" he mumbled to me, looking up into my eyes. "I'm yours" I repeated back to him.

He grabbed onto my hand, pulling me away from the wall and towards his bed. He sat down, pulling me to lay next to him. He smiled, wrapping an arm around me as he adjusted his position so that his head was laying on my chest.

"I love you" he whispered to me, slowly closing his eyes. "I love the way you make me feel. I've never felt like this before. I yearn to spend every minute with you, holding you, touching you, and letting you know that you are loved."

I smiled, delicately moving a strand of hair from his face. "I love you too."

Finally after 30 chapters I'm giving you guys some affectionate Jev content cause y'all have been WAITINGGG and letting me know how much you want it 😭. I hope this satisfies everyone who's been waiting!! Also, let me know who's POV you prefer to read from, I'm interested!!