20. With me

Lev's POV

I groaned, feeling the sun beat down on my face as I woke up. As my eyes began to open, I looked at my surroundings confused until I remembered where I was. I smiled, immediately looking over to the sleeping brunette boy next to me. He looked so peaceful as he slept, his dark eyelashes covering his closed eyes.

I had the strongest urge to lean down and kiss him but thought it maybe too soon, since we had only had our first kiss last night. So, instead, I leant forward and placed a small peck on his forehead to wake him up. Immediately he stirred, his eyelids fluttering open. "Good morning" he mumbled with a small smile. I grinned back at him, wondering how I got so lucky to be waking up next to the most beautiful boy in the world and knowing he was mine - well.... mostly mine...

I pushed that thought aside, trying not to think about the reality of our situation and instead getting out of bed. "Should we go down? It's already 12" I said, checking the time on my phone. He nodded in agreement and followed me downstairs to where Liana and Jess were already awake. "Hey guys" I greeted, sitting next to them on the sofa. Jentzen sat right next to me, so close he was almost sitting on my lap.

Jess looked away from the two of us awkwardly, as if she felt to be intruding on something she shouldn't have seen. I raised an eyebrow in confusion but brushed it off, not thinking much of it. "You guys want some breakfast?" Liana asked, already getting up to grab us something from the kitchen before we had the time to answer. She came back with two plates of waffles, one for each of us.

"Thanks Liana" Jentzen smiled, taking a plate and hanging the other to me. Some time passed while the four of us ate and talked, and soon it was already 1pm. "Do you guys have any plans for today?" Jess asked. "Umm... I think I just want to spend some time with Jentzen since we don't have to film today" I replied absentmindedly, not thinking much of it until I noticed Jess's eyes looking between the two of us. What is up with her today?

Before I could think about it too much Jentzen caught my attention by grabbing my arm and pulling me along with him back upstairs to his room. Once we were there, he threw some clothes at me and grabbed some for himself. "What's going on?" I asked quizzically. "Get dressed, we're going out." He ordered.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. As much as I liked the usual soft Jentzen, I couldn't deny that I liked his assertiveness in this moment. "You should bark orders at me more often, it's kinda hot" I joked, also though I noticed the comment sent a red colour to his cheeks. I laughed, seeing that a single comment had sent Jentzen back into his usual nervous self. I like that I had such an effect on him just with a few words.

Soon we were changed and already out the door, walking down the street. "So where to today?" I asked. He shrugged, smiling. "Everywhere. And now where."

And that's exactly what it was.

A whole day had passed of us going everywhere we wanted, finally spending a day together where no one told us what to do or where we should be, just us together. It was amazing, being with him felt amazing. Nothing could ruin the perfect day we had, and I had a feeling it was about to get a whole lot more perfect.

We finally returned to his house at 9pm, holding two bags. Liana and Jess were laughing at some show they both loved watching, barely noticing us behind them. "Hey" Jentzen called out, flicking the back of her head. "Owww" she joked, dramatically pretending it hurt. He rolled his eyes at her, trying not to laugh.

"We brought you guys back some ramen and sushi from the restaurant we went to today" he pointed out, handing them the two bags. "I have the best brother ever" Liana spoke to herself, eagerly opening the bags. Jentzen shrugged with a smug expression on his face. "I know".