Chapter 2

When Vanessa was making her way to the forest she was crying and crying non stop while walking even if she tries to stop her tear it keep flowing like a river slowly when Vanessa reach the end she see the flower field, Full of beautiful things and Living things she ran and spin on the field like she just got free and enjoy it slowly she is starting to feeling better.

|•SOMEONE'S POV•|

I was just up in the hill looking at the wonderful view when I see a girl spinning there in the flower field. Is she a vampire? Or wolf or something? Usually vampires are scared of sun so no and wolf could be? Boo! Someone said when I look back I see Yeji 'Yeji how could you scare me like that! I said and Yeji just laugh 'don't he such a scaredy-cat Jungkook! Yeji said I just hit her slightly 'What you looking at? Yeji ask I pointed the girl who was spinning,

'The village girl.... 'Yeji said in a serious tone and look at the Girl. 'You know her? Jungkook ask and look at Yeji 'Yeah I see her in the city with her halmeoni I think? There were doing groceries' Yeji said and I got amazed 'sound's teresting let's go! Meet her! Jungkook said and stand up and about to go when someone came out and shoot an arrow straight to the girl.

'Hyung what was that? Jungkook said and turn around to see the girl being shot and so Yeji turn around and see it too.

'How could you shoot a human? Jungkook said and punch him 'our mission is to find the princess Jungkook not wasting our time on this pathetic love' he said and Yeji said 'It's not pathetic yoongi! First of all what if that's the princess? Huh what if you shoot the princess? What would you do? Yeji said and yoongi answered 'she is not the princess so Stop being dramatic Yeji, Jungkook Father want's us to to have a Dinner with the Lee's family. After Yoongi said that he vanished and Jungkook was angry he jump off the cliff and landed in a stream. 'Jungkook wait! Yeji said and followed Jungkook.

BACK TO VANESSA

I was just spinning having fun and picking up a flower when suddenly I feel I was being shoot when I look down I see my stomach have 2 arrow's in it my Vision started to Be dark and I suddenly passed out.

Meanwhile Jungkook

When I jump off the cliff I straight went to a stream but when I was just falling I heard  Yeji's voice so when I landed on the stream I let myself down for a minute and I heard Yeji's scream so I went to her and Drag her quickly didn't care if she swims or not but I can't leave her.

Jungkook's hand is on yeji, and the other is  swimming slowly yeji signaled Jungkook to let go and Jungkook did, and swim fast he went to Vanessa to see her bleeding.

Hey Cousin you should've wait for me'  Yeji said and look at her cousin,
'Go find help nope, stayed yes' yeji said and groan 'Wake up hey! Wake up! Jungkook keep slapping Vanessa's face

'Ugh!  Hold on' Yeji said walking away from both of them 'Where you going? ' Jungkook ask in a cracked voice and so Yeji answered
'Find some herb or something here to help her heal? Duhh! And so Yeji go and find some herb.