Chapter 26

'WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! '
Yoongi said angry at Taehyung, then Taehyung just stare at him Emotionless
'I'm kidding' he said coldly and continue to cook.

What has gone into you!
You are so sweet and kind and gentle among us! Now your acting like me!

Yoongi said and look at Taehyung, Taehyung had it and answered with all his emotions

Sorry to offend but I am trying to stay away from you Both to avoid ruining your relationship! Why don't we just act like we didn't know!

Taehyung shout that made Yoongi shocked and ask 'what are you talking about' he said and then taehyung started to cry and said
'I like Vanessa since we first dance, but I know she likes you not me' he said and then turned off the stove and get a Towel and set his food, why are you telling this to me now?! Yoongi said in a cold expression causing Taehyung to look at him and said
'Just take care of Vanessa! He said and go upstairs on his room still tears running down his cheeks.

              •Meanwhile Yoongi•

I was shocked and couldn't move on my spot thinking about the word that came out from Taehyung's Mouth, I promise mother to never Hurt my Brothers and yet.... I still did..... How could I do this??

Vanessa woke up to see Yoongi Standing in the kitchen, he look like he see a ghost, I ignored him and go locked the door and windows, after that I hug him at the back and ask what happened, next thing happened shocked me cause Yoongi remove my hand and go upstairs completely ignoring me.

Vanessa suddenly got lost she followed Yoongi upstairs when Yoongi reached his room he locked it and then Vanessa go to her room and sit on her bed over thinking all night.

What just happened? Does Yoongi doesn't love me anymore? First Taehyung next him?!
Aish Vanessa stop thinking about that.

Vanessa get out of thoughts and sleep didn't notice the tears streaming from her cheeks

                       •Next Day•

Yoongi wake up and go take a bath and change he ho downstairs to cook breakfast for Vanessa and Taehyung after he cook he go upstairs to knock on Vanessa's door and said 'You up m'luv? Yoongi called on his soft voice, Few minutes later Vanessa opened the door and greeted Yoongi and hug him
Yoongi hug back and kissed her forehead and said 'Come let's have breakfast' Yoongi said and Vanessa nodded and go downstairs.

Yoongi knocked on Taehyung's door and Taehyung said 'Okay I'm up' Taehyung said coldly and go downstairs completely forgetting that Vanessa was down there Yoongi go down to see They are eating peacefully Yoongi sigh as a relief and go sit down near Vanessa, when Yoongi sit Taehyung look up so as Vanessa and they look at each other with burning eyes.

'THAT'S IT I'm leaving! Taehyung said and stood up Packing his things in his room,
'Wait Taehyung-ahh! Vanessa said and run after Taehyung, Yoongi is eating unbother.

                      •Upstairs•

Taehyung can you stop for a goddamned minute and explain why are you acting like this! We were okay before what's going on?!
Vanessa said and then Taehyung just look at her and Kissed her in her lips Vanessa was shocked and then suddenly someone punch Taehyung causing him to fall.

'Do whatever you want just don't touch what's mine! Yoongi said and hide Vanessa in her back and then Taehyung just scoff and left.

After Taehyung left Yoongi wiped Vanessa's lips in a worried expression Vanessa was confused and said 'what's wrong? She ask and then Yoongi answered 'No one touches what's mine okay? And you are mine' Yoongi said and hug Vanessa and then Vanessa blushed and they head back downstairs to eat.

                  •After Breakfast•

After breakfast Yoongi and Vanessa go out to practice Yoongi throw the sword at Vanessa and Vanessa was not shocked since Taehyung did that to her
Yoongi attack Vanessa and so Vanessa ran to the tree and walk on it and backflip through the air.

|Writer Pov|

Vanessa was wearing jeans very tight Yoongi was shocked and turned to the other side to dodge Vanessa's attack they are both staring at each other with serious eye

After the practice Yoongi rest and then Vanessa started to train herself to use the sword,archery, Magic and other.