Chapter 47

{Arrived}

*knock* *knock*

??? Opened the door andet Caliana in

"Look at you my dear you grown up so much!"  ??? Said "did you like you're new library Mr. Stephenson? Caliana said Stephenson nodded.

"Sure I do You're Highness, thank you" he said, "please call me Caliana" Caliana said and Stephenson signals Caliana to sit.

"To respect the Queen I insist calling you Miss Liana if you don't mind?" Stephenson said and Caliana nodded.

*bell rings*

There attention go towards the door and Caliana see a Girl in the door.

"Mr. Stephenson. She called
"Oh Diane, Come in!"
He said and let Diane in, she let her sit.

"Diane meet the Queen" Stephenson introduced Diane to Caliana,
"Hi Diane I'm Caliana Valorie" She said and smiled at Diane.

"Pleasure to Meet your Highness, I'm Diane Sawyer, I'm glad to see you" Diane said and Smiled back at Caliana, "What brings you here?" Stephenson said.

"Oh mom said she needed the a Herb recipe book" Diane said and Stephenson answered
"Very well then wait here" he said and go to his Library.

"How old are you Diane?" Liana asked
"I'm 13 what about you?, you're Highness"
Diane said and Sit,
"I'm 20" She answered,
"Thank you for letting us in, in your Kingdom" Diane said and then Liana answered, "Every people in my Village is my family you guys are always welcomed here"
She said making Diane chuckle.

"Aren't you Cute?" Liana said and Pinched her cheek.

"Is is this?" Stephenson said behind them and Diane nodded and said "Thank you Mr. Stephenson, Eomma will return this back I promise" she said and head out.

"Mr. Stephenson" Caliana call
"Yes Miss?" He answered.
"Take care always and if you need anything feel free to ask me" Liana said.
"We couldn't asked for more Miss this is too much for a Villager like me" He answered and smiled at Caliana.

"You are not just a Villager your my family too" Liana said and smiled.
"When are you planning to get married?"
Mr. Stephenson asked that made Caliana Frozed from her spot.

"Marriage is not on my mind yet maybe when I turned 21! Yeah!" Liana said
"That is next year?" He said and Liana Nodded.

"I better get going I have some Assignments my teachers gave me" Liana said and excuse herself, and go out.

{Dorm}

"Where was it again?" Liana said finding something in her room.

"Ahah! There you are!" Liana said and grabbed the book.

"Book of magic?" What this is from Jungkook so he was serious all along?!" She said and opened the book to see many Real magic inside it written, but there is a paper that slides out in the book she pick it up on the ground and read it.

What is this?" She opened it and see a letter.

____________________________
It was not your fault
And it will never be yours
_____________________________

"Why Jungkook wrote this?" She said and opened to the first page of the book
[Jungkook Private Magic book]

"Does he have to be this Silly to actually gave me his Private book or he purposely gave it to me along the books?! She said thinking about it and finding the other books that Jungkook gave her.

Book: 1 {Jungkook Private Magic Book}
Book: 2 {Secret Place}
Book: 3 {My Future}
Book: 4 {where we meet}
Book: 5 {Dangerous}

"No this isn't an Accident he purposely gave it to me but why?" Liana said and stayed on her room trying to find a Clue about everything.

"Secret Place?"  She said holding the Second books and When she opened, it does exist.
"Does he want me to go there?, but why?"
Liana said Holding the Second book.