Chapter 13

Yeji was shocked and said 'Yoongi have Vanessa? She said Widen her eyes and

J-hope and Jungkook confront Jimin and Yoongi and said 'How did you have Ariella? Yoongi and Jimin was confused and ask 'Who? Jungkook answered 'the one that Taehyung is dancing with. And so Jimin get the point and said 'Ohhh Vanessa! Her name is Vanessa not Ariella. And so J-hope ask 'Why do you have Vanessa? I thought me and Yeji locked the woods so She can't go out and stay at her village? J-hope said and Jungkook turn to him so as Jimin.

'You both close the Forest so she wouldn't come out? J-hope know's what he said and cover his mouth. 'So that's why Yeji told me to stay away from Vanessa?! Jungkook said almost shouting. Suddenly someone interrupted.

'You look like having a Fight here. Someone said and they turn and see there Brother.

'Your Siblings here Yoongi Kidnap Vanessa and, Jungkook is falling for Vanessa and J-hope help Yeji to locked Vanessa.

Jimin said and Yoongi replied 'Say's the one who kiss her earlier. Yoongi avoid them and look at Vanessa dancing with Taehyung.

'Namjoon Hyung where is Jin Hyung? Jimin ask and Namjoon replied. 'You're not gonna escape here idiot. He said and they know they're dead. So Namjoon told them to go with him upstairs.

'Okay Let's talk it out no one fight okay! Namjoon said and suddenly someone knocked. 'yes? Namjoon said and someone answered 'Seokjin on the door! Jin said and Namjoon opened the door. 'I see you guys having a real talk here so I followed you guys.

'Okay Everyone calmed down okay let's talk it out. Namjoon said and he added 'J-hope why do you help Yeji to locked Vanessa on the forest? Jin got confused and said 'who's Vanessa? And so j-hope explain.

After explaining Jin got the point and ask the same question Namjoon ask. 'Yeji told me Jungkook is into Vanessa so... Uhm so as Yoongi... But we only wanted to avoid that you Jungkook and Yoongi fight? J-hope answered and Jin Said 'if you locked Vanessa how can she go out? Jin said and raised his eyebrow. 'I let her out. Yoongi said and so Namjoon said. 'You know J-hope has a point same as Yeji. What did you do? Namjoon ask and Yoongi said.

'The time Yeji and J-hope cast the spell I cast a spell too. To break there spell. Yoongi said and Jimin answered. 'Okay thats fine but why did you Forbid Vanessa to visit her village yesterday when we are eating breakfast? Jimin said and Jungkook Interrupted. 'Eh? And so Yoongi said.
'She'll go and never comeback in that case. Yoongi answered and Jin Said. 'If I was Vanessa I would never come back too. Why did you kidnap her anyways? Jin said and Jungkook interrupted.

'He didn't kidnap vannesa first time I meet her Yoongi Hyung shot her. Jungkook said and rolled his eyes. And so J-hope said.

'That's why Vanessa lost her memory. J-hope get the point and Namjoon ask. 'Why don't we let go of vannesa? And so Yoongi stand up so as Jungkook and Jimin. 'Hell No! I'm not letting vannesa go.! They said shouting together at Namjoon. 'Geez calm down you Three. So they both sit down and Jin said 'You guys why do you liked vannesa anyways? She is just a girl come on you know better. Your ruining a girl's life. There are many princess out there on the kingdom. Why vannesa?

'Jin ask and Yoongi answered' well maybe because she. Is. Different. Yoongi said and Jin replied. 'Okay tell me how different she is. And so Yoongi said 'She is not like other girl's. And so Namjoon said. 'That's not enough reason. And so A Idea pop at Yoongi's head and said. She is the one who teleported us here. She said she cast a spell that Teleported us wherever I want us to go. And so Jin said. 'Odd but did she tell you anything? And so Yoongi answered. She said she Study magic.

But little did they know Jimin is casting a spell the Let yoongi's  Mind show up without him knowing. 'I've seen enough. Let's bring back vannesa to her village. Namjoon said and about to go when Jungkook said. 'But can we visit her? And so Namjoon said.
'Jimin and j-hope and Jungkook me and Jin can Visit. And so Yoongi answered. "Hey that's unfair.! Yoongi said and they all got out of the room and head downstairs.

'The music stop and Vanessa and taehyung stop dancing and go to the corner. " thanks for dancing with me! Taehyung said and Vanessa answered. 'You're welcome.
Do you have any siblings? Vanessa ask and Taehyung nodded 'yep Jungkook Jimin Yoongi j-hope Namjoon and Jin there my siblings! And so Vanessa got surprised and said 'eh? And so Taehyung nodded and Vanessa was still amazed.