Chapter 10

Next day

Vanessa woke up by the sunlight and she go to the bathroom to take a bath. After she take a bath she go change, and Vanessa was going out.

She open the door and go out and closed it, she go down and saw one of the maid so she come up and said, 'good morning, uhm.. Excuse me. Vanessa said and  the maid answered' 'oh Good morning miss Vanessa do you need anything? Vanessa answered 'Where is S-sir Yoongi and Jimin? Vanessa said and the maid answered 'they were having a meeting ma'am. So Vanessa said 'Don't call me maam or miss call me Vanessa okay? She said to all of the maid and all of them nodded. 'Where is the library here?

Vanessa ask and the maid pointed to a door and Vanessa nodded and go there.

When Vanessa reached the library she find some books but suddenly a book caught her attention.

The tittle of the book was 'The Kingdom of Arihppas" is there any kingdom named like this? Vanessa said and take out the book and read's it.

FLASHBACK WHEN YEJI GOT HOME

Jungkook was just chilling the living room when he see Yeji 'Hey cous. Jungkook said and Yeji answered 'yea? She said and go to Jungkook, 'where have you been? Is The girl okay? Jungkook ask and Yeji see that he is worried, 'Uhm.. Yeah her name was Ariella. Someone get her and take her at her village. Yeji answered avoiding eye contact to Jungkook, 'phew good to know' Jungkook sighs and Yeji changed the topic and said.
'How was the Dinner with the Lee Fam? Yeji ask and Jungkook just said 'don't get me started on that. He said and stand up.

'I guess it sound bad? Yeji said and followed Jungkook, 'hey cousin. Yeji said and Jungkook answered 'Ne? Yeji was scared but tell it anyway 'I think we should forget her. Jungkook turn to Yeji and ask in a serious tone 'Why? That make Yeji shaking,
'Uhm.. Cause you're Magic, she doesn't seem to match. Jungkook turn to Yeji and Look at her deadly. 'What did you say?
Jungkook Walking forward to Yeji while Yeji is backing up.

'Okay stop' Yeji signals Jungkook to stop so he stop, 'look hear me out cousin, you are into Ariella okay that doesn't mean I want you guys to be apart. But look on the other side, Yoongi's into her too. I don't want my cousins to fight just for a girl. So please Jungkook if you want Ari to be safe then leave her. Yeji said in a serious tone and eyed contact with Jungkook. 'Well I guess you got a point. K. Jungkook said and Yeji sigh and Jungkook go to His room. And so Yeji go too.

NEXT DAY

Jungkook wake up and get ready cause now they got a event to attend at the castle of The four Princess. He go downstairs
Slowly they all Get down, J-hope, Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook, Yeji, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, and they all go.

BACK AT VANESSA

The princess of Arihppas Kingdom is missing? First The castle name is Weird. Second I already seen the vision- wait I need to find the one killed Queen Mary and King Arthur. Vanessa said and started thinking,
But how do I do that I'm Lock up in this Castle, Vanessa think she said, Vanessa take  a few books that related to the kingdom of Arihppas, when she got out she Said to the maid. 'I'll eat in my room if it's okay? And the maid nodded and Vanessa go up.

AT NIGHT

Jimin and Yoongi came back Vanessa heard the door open at Jimin's room. "There here. She said and hide everything.

*knock* *knock*
someone knocked at Vanessa's door and she said come in. The maid enter and put Vanessa's food. And so she Eat slowly

*knocked knocked* Vanessa open the door and she see a tired Jimin 'Hey hey! Vanessa said suddenly Jimin collapsed on her so Vanessa sigh and Put Jimin on her bed and she eat. After she eat she go down to put tell dishes when she see Yoongi. Yoongi get up and ask the maid to left all of them left while Vanessa was washing.