Chapter 43

{At the Main door}

"Thank you for visiting us and thank you for giving your best on our classes" Jennie said and bowed at Caliana.

"We are Honored to trained and be Visited by the Queen of Aripphas" Jisoo said and they all bowed.

"I would be Honored too, to be Trained by the future Ruler of this Kingdom" Caliana said and ready her horse.

The girls have a group hug and then Jisoo gave something to Caliana.
"Eat this if you ever feel tired okay?"
Jisoo said and gave Caliana something she opened it.

And she  smiled and thank jisoo and then she closed it and hugged her and then
Left.

"Who is the first again?" Caliana asked
And Soobin show his Clipboard, that is floating in the Air.

Namjoon - history's
Jin - Cooking
Yoongi - Music 
J-hope - Dance
Jimin - Daggers
Taehyung - History's of war
Jungkook - Magic

"Do you wonder sometimes what it looked like in the city?" Caliana asked and Soobin got confused and said.
"Nope I've been their before" He said little confused wondering why she is asking those when he knows that she is been to the City.

"No I mean the human city" Caliana said
"We are human wha- what?" Soobin said and their is kinda bit of Awkward silence.

"No I mean the Future city like a... New furniture exist, like their is no magic anymore like that?" She said making everything clear.

"Oh yeah yeah I do wonder sometimes what it's like" Soobin said getting Caliana's point.
"Is their a portal toward their?" Caliana said and Looked at Soobin.

"We are living in a fantasy world so I guess No, why do you ask?" Soobin said and raised one eyebrow. "That would be amazing if we exist in real life characters you know?" Caliana said little bit of excited.

"That would be a disaster in the Real world"
Soobin said and sighed.
"Disaster already existed here so why actually?" Caliana asked.
"I don't know but I'm sure of  one thing"
Soobin said and check his time.
"What?" Caliana said and then soobin answered.

"We are late the Prince's might be waiting!"
Soobin said and Realization hits Caliana and then her eyes widen and she slightly kick Lilly and Lilly go faster, and Soobin followed behind her.

{Alythic}

Caliana and Soobin arrived and then the Guard's Welcomed them.

{Announcement}

Queen Caliana
And
Prince Soobin
Has arrived!

After the Announcement a large trumpet has been heard, surely the Prince heard that.

The Servant Put their horses in the stable and feed them and take care of them.

The Main door has been opened revealing the Queen and King,

"What an honor to be Visited" The King said
"What brings the Beautiful Queen here?"
The Queen said standing up from her throne

"Good day Your Highness" Caliana greeted and bowed so as Soobin.

"What brings you here my dear?" The Queen asked and smiled.
"I have Classes that I have to attend"
Caliana said politely.

"Are you sure?" The Queen said teasing Caliana, "Y-yes" Caliana said nervously.

"I know you're relationship with My Son"
The King said and stand up too and walked toward Caliana.

"When was the wedding?" The King said Chuckling, "Uhm... It's up to him" Caliana said and her heart was beating so fast.

"Well speaking of Him where are they"
The Queen said and Called a Servant.

"Lydia Please Called the Prince and say someone is here" the Queen said and wink at the Servant and go up the Stairs.

Few minutes The 7 Prince's go down.

Yoongi was Shocked when she see Caliana.
"I thought you weren't showing up!" Yoongi said and smiled.
"How could I, that would be a Disappointment hm?" Caliana said and Smiled too.