Chapter 11

Suddenly someone hug Vanessa from behind and whisper to her ear. 'Why are you avoiding me? Vanessa frozed and said 'Let go.  Vanessa finished washing the dishes and about to go when Yoongi said 'Why are you Avoiding me? Yoongi said holding her hand.

Avoiding you is the best Option to avoid myself being hurt. Vanessa said and about to go when Yoongi said 'Sorry I didn't mean it. He said he hug Vanessa from the back and Vanessa said 'Get your brother on my bed so I can sleep. And btw I understand you have a anger issue so don't worry I understand and I forgive you. Vanessa said and suddenly Yoongi said 'who said that rat can sleep there? He said rushing to Vanessa's room.

After Yoongi left Vanessa just said 'I miss Ella and Elaine. Vanessa said and Slowly going upstairs when she arrived she see Yoongi dragging Jimin's ass to his bed and she laughed and quickly go in to her room and Change to pajama.

After that she sleep.

AFTER 1 MONTH

Yoongi wake up and Get his self ready same as Jimin. After they both change Jimin told the maid to Tell Vanessa to get ready so the maid come in. 'Rise and Shine Miss Vanessa Prince Yoongi said Be ready he's gonna have a celebration here Tonight. So Vanessa go and ready everything and she go Take a bath and wear normal clothes cause since the ball was at night.

After that Vanessa go down to eat breakfast.
She sat and Eat with Yoongi and Jimin it's silent except for the Plate. Vanessa decided to break the silence and said 'Yoongi? Yoongi look up and said 'yes? Vanessa was sad, Jimin notice it and said 'wae? What happened Vanessa? Vanessa answered 'it's almost a month I didn't see how is my Village people doing yet it just I miss Elaine Ella and mother and Mr Stephenson and others. If you could let me visit them? Vanessa said in one breath.  'I'll go with you! Jimin said and Yoongi glared. 'I'll go with you. Yoongi said and the brothers look at each other deadly.

'Stop it I'm not going any of you. Vanessa said standing up carrying the dish and put it at the sink. 'Then you're not going anywhere. Yoongi said 'please I want to see Them' Vanessa said and beg Yoongi "When I said NO, NO! Yoongi shout and Vanessa flinch.

'Okay fine. Vanessa said and Go to her room.
When she got there she cried and broke down cause Vanessa was a soft girl and even just a single shout her tears will flow.

BACK AT YOONGI AND JIMIN

How could you shout at her What is wrong with you? Jimin ask and Yoongi answered 'She can't go anywhere! Jimin shout back 'Why?! Huh!? So you're gonna have a toy to play? Pfft. I would not let you Ruin Vanessa's life if I need to take her from you forcefully I will! Jimin said and Go to Vanessa's room.

Yoongi sat down and Scratching his Hair.
'God dammit why can't I control my Anger?
Yoongi said.

BACK AT JIMIN AND VANESSA

Vanessa? Jimin called and Vanessa answered
'Leave me alone jimin' she said and sniffing and sobbing. But Jimin entered anyways.
'Jimin locked the door and sit with Vanessa.
'Hey don't mind him he's always like that.
Jimin said and Giggle. 'When we are child we used to put thing on him cause he sleep alot. Jimin said and Vanessa giggles a bit 'your a Joker. Vanessa said and wiped her tears. 'Don't cry' Jimin said and look at Vanessa. Slowly he kissed Vanessa on the lips.

'Vanessa was shock and stunned.
Jimin broke the kiss and smiled.

Vanessa was couldn't say anything. 'I'll always be here if you need a shoulder to cry hmm? And btw see you tonight.and Jimin go out smiling.

"I see that. He look on the side to see Yoongi.
'So? Jimin replied 'why did you kiss her? Yoongi ask irritated 'why do you care? Jimin said go to His room.

Vanessa was shocked and said 'what was that? She stand up and just locked the door and go lay down.