Chapter 4

MEANWHILE YEJI

I was examining Yoongi's arrow when I heard a sound so I teleported there to see the village girl startled so I said 'Calm down I'm not gonna hurt you... She said soon The girl Calmed down and Yeji sees now it's the time to ask her something "May I know your name? What are you doing in the flower field? She ask and Vanessa is about to answer when suddenly her head aches.

"Oh I Forgot to introduce my self I'm Hwang Yeji me and my cousin see you in the flower field you've been shoted by a 2 arrow that arrow has a spell.....

Yeji said looking down 'Oh uhm.. Nice to meet you Y-yeji Vanessa said stuttering 'I don't know my name.. 'Yet she added and so Yeji realized the spell that Yoongi put in the arrow is a spell to clear your memory?

But why did he did that? Yeji ask staring in the air when Vanessa said 'thank you for saving me can I stay here for a a-awhile? And then yeji came back to her senses and said 'Sure but don't go far away from here it's dangerous you can explore but not that much.... Yeji said when holding Vanessa's hand 'Oh sure! Vanessa said excited

'Btw your name is Ariella' Yeji said looking at Vanessa 'Ariella? Wow that's a wonderful name thanks.. Ariella said and so Yeji added 'this is gonna be you're room and the other room is mine I'll just go somewhere and I'll comeback Tomorrow is that okay? ' Yeji ask Ariella and she nodded

after that Yeji vanished 'Yeji said I can explore why don't I go down for a bit Ariella said and Go downstairs Carefully when she was about to go down at the she saw something her eyes glow and she can see there is a Party celebration on the Castle.. She see the queen and king when suddenly the king was Shoted by someone the queen rash and Go to the room where she was laying.

She saw a baby there laying down when suddenly someone shoot the queen and the one that shoot the queen catches the baby, Ariella shouted 'Noo' and her vision went back to normal.... She was confused.

'Weird... 'Ariella said and explore the castle it's kinda dirty and full of dust but she decided tomorrow she is gonna clean it.

SKIP TIME

She was done exploring and go back to her room and layed down and fell asleep.

NEXT DAY

'Good morning Ariella rise and shine! Someone said and Tapped Ariella 'Good morning Yeji! Ariella said stand up 'Yeji? Ariella said asking her 'Yes Ella? Yeji answer Ariella gasp a little and calm down and answered Yeji 'Do we have a Cleaning supplies? And so Yeji Ask 'Wae?Ariella  answered 'last night I was exploring the castle when I saw the Dirty and dust.

I don't want to live in a place full of dust, so do we have one? Ariella said But while she is saying that she decided not to tell Yeji her vision and keep quiet 'I can go get some if you like? Yeji Said Calmy so Ariella answered while making her bed 'Okay sure! She said and so Yeji was about to leave when Ariella added 'If you have enough time uhm... Can you bring me to the place where you Go last night? Yeji frozed known Jungkook and Ariella will meet and so she said 'If I have time. She said In a cold tone and Teleported

FEW MINUTES

Yeji teleported back and bring the cleaning supplies 'tadaa I'm Back and I also came with Your clothes to wear! Ariella got surprise and said 'Thanks Yeji put it here I'll just go get ready for cleaning! Ariella said and Fix herself so Yeji put ariella's Clothes in her bed and fix herself.

'I'm gonna help you clean. Yeji said behind Ariella 'you sure? She ask and so Yeji said 'this castle is big sure you won't finish it that quickly I'll clean my room and you'll clean you'rs, If i'm done I'll Go and Buy some food I know you didn't eat last night.
Yeji said, Ariella Nodded and Head upstairs.