Chapter 24

Taehyung position Vanessa facing the target
He adjust Vanessa while Yoongi was just sitting there jealous of Taehyung and Vanessa, 'Alright Aim! Taehyung said and after Vanessa shoot the arrow on the target first it hit on the side.

Whole afternoon Taehyung and Vanessa are practicing Vanessa starting to getting annoyed on Taehyung because he is too much strict on her.

                        |At Night|

Taehyung let Vanessa rest then go and fix his things on his tent and then Yoongi came in and Taehyung and Yoongi talk.

'Hi Taehyung' Yoongi said and come in and sit 'oh Hi hyung' Taehyung said and look at Yoongi 'why is this whole training is here again? Yoongi ask and then Taehyung Sigh and said 'she told me she wanna learn how to use weapon even Magic' he said and then lay down.

               MEANWHILE VANESSA

She was irritated and Pull out her gloves aggressively and throw it and go bring the bow and arrow while going to the market she set up a whole practice on trees she hang the aiming practice on the tree branches and then Vanessa ride her horse and go to the market, Pulled the bow and arrow and aim it on the target while the horse is running fast.

                  Someone's Pov••

I go out of the tent leaving Yoongi hyung sleeping I close the tent to find Vanessa I search the whole camp she isn't there I started to worried and keep looking for her.

Vanessa is on the way home and think to do something since she bought apple an idea and smirk after she see Taehyung looking for her she smirked and signal the horse to go faster she throw the Apple toward Taehyung  and it passed Taehyung, Taehyung look up, to see the Apple she was shocked when an arrow follow it she turn back to see Vanessa fire the arrow and it hit the Apple and fell down, 'suprise' Vanessa said and tied the horse on the fence that Taehyung made.

Seriously? Taehyung said and added 'you were bad earlier how?! He said and  them someone speak behind 'She is my girl that's how' Vanessa smiled and Taehyung turned around to see Yoongi smirking and walk to Vanessa and kiss her on her lips, Taehyung walk away in anger and go take bread Apple and go to his tent and closed it.

Yoongi and Vanessa eat and then go to bed together 'Vanessa?' Yoongi called 'hm? Vanessa said and turn to Yoongi
'What are we? Yoongi said and then Vanessa smiled and then 'What do you want us to be? She said and caress Yoongi's face, 'I want you to be MINE' Yoongi said and then Vanessa answered 'you sure about that? And Yoongi said yes and then Vanessa said 'Oky' she said and then Yoongi kiss her and said Goodnight and sleep hugging Vanessa in his Arms Vanessa was happy so as Yoongi.

                    Taehyung PoV

Taehyung was just near Vanessa and Yoongi's Tent he heard Vanessa and Yoongi conversation and then his heart shattered into pieces causing him to cry.

I told you stop your feelings for her!
Your just gonna get hurt.

Taehyung said in His mind and then sleep crying taehyung hate himself for falling for Vanessa when she clearly love Yoongi and Vanessa see him as a Teacher as a Friend
She also hate Vanessa cause there is lot of girls in the world why Even HER?!

               >>TO BE CONTINUED<<