Chapter 38

"You know, the fact YOU are being protective about my little sister when you are the one who shoted her at the start?" Alice said pointing at Yoongi'

"Sorry but that was the past and i-" Yoongi was cut off when Alice speak again.

"That be the past, but that is the reason why Caliana is begging us to take her with us"
She said controlling her Anger.

"Excuse You, i respect your reason but i wanted to know what are you suggesting me to do?!" Yoongi said standing up and slammed the table, staring at Alice eyes.

"I suggest you, leave her" Alice said staring at Yoongi's eye too.

"I love Vanessa with all of my heart, and I would never leave her or stay away from her, no one can keep us apart!" Yoongi said slamming the table again.

"You don't even know about love! When Caliana return the ceremony of her being the new ruler of the kingdom will happened. And since you are her lover, you need to take responsibility of Protecting her!" Alice said shouting, making echoes in the room.

"Don't say our brother doesn't know about love!" Hoseok said.

"Oh please my apology I think you forgot the step? You are Stepbrother not blood related.
Alice said in a sarcastic tone.

"You don't have to be blood related to be a family! It's clear in this room YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DON'T KNOW LOVE! Jennie Yelled at Alice.

"I only think about what is best for my sister, don't tell me what is right and wrong you aren't my Mother or my Parents or so!
Alice Yelled back.

"Princess Alice I'm sure we can talk about this don't we? Look these two lovebirds love each other, equal and fair, why do you want Yoongi and Vanessa separate? When you know that is the reason of the sadness of you beloved sister? Rosé said calmed.

"I'm sorry for yelling and saying bad things at you but, their is a danger that after the Palace, the Man that killed our parents has a daughter and she will be back in a body of a dead girl" Alice explains.

"She is trained by now, so can I ask a favor?
Alice said sighed softly.

"What is it Princess?" Rosé said

"When my sister arrived please trained her to use every weapon that everyone uses, and she need to know the history's of the kingdom's and help her practice the high classes of Magic, from the basic to the highest and dangerous and others that she needs to learn please?" Alice said in a soft tone.

"We will" Jin said
"Don't be easy on her, use your actual strength when training her but first we must focus on the ceremonial. Alice said

And everyone nodded they have their plans,

[After meeting]

After meeting they separate their ways and planned which weapon they are gonna use to train Vanessa and magic but others are gonna teach about history's.

BOYS
Namjoon - history's
Jin - Cooking
Yoongi - Music 
J-hope - Dance
Jimin - Daggers
Taehyung - History's of war
Jungkook - Magic

GIRLS
Jisoo - healing
Jennie - fighting position
Rosé - flowers bloom
Lisa - Weather & Animals
Yeji - High Magic

[At night]

(Dinner is ready)
Eliza knocked on everyone's door except Caliana.

They head down stairs and Eat while Eliza Elaine and Ella go to Vanessa's room to check on her.

DINNER

Ready? Namjoon said while eating
"Of course" the boys said.
"Girls you guys ready?" Namjoon asked
"We are born ready for this" Jennie answered.

"Does anyone forgot I exist?" Soobin said and fake cry in the corner while eating.

"You are gonna be the checker and gonna update on everything make sure she did good and your are gonna be the explainer too to her that's a Final" Namjoon said in a serious tone.

"Maybe it's better if I didn't talk" Soobin said being done with his life.

"Nope that's your job" Jin said and continue eating.

After Dinner they head to their room and slept.

And Yoongi go to his room not on Vanessa's room, because somehow he gets some Vision when he is with Vanessa.

To be Continued