Chapter 37

Yoongi
He woke up to see Vanessa on her side
He sighed, and go downstairs.

"Good morning" Yoongi greeted to the others
"Not awake yet?" Rosé asked
"No nothing change" Yoongi said.

"Y'all where is Vanessa's stepmom?" Lisa said looking around, while going down the stairs.
"Right where is she?" Jisoo asked and look around, "her mother is sick!" Yeji said
Appearing out of nowhere

"Are you planning to kill me Ms Yeji?" Jimin said sitting at a chair.
"No my apologies, but The Princess stepmom is sick" Yeji said formally.

They all hold onto Yeji and she teleported them to the room, when they got their.
They see Ella and Elaine crying at their mom. "Omy Lord" Jennie said and Ella and Elaine look at Jennie and they ran to Hugged her.

"Please help my mother" Ella cried
"Rosé, Jisoo can you? J-hope ask and They both nodded and performed a healing spell, as Rosé and Jisoo chanting, Taehyung go out of the room without anyone noticing.

He go to Vanessa's room and knocked first,
No one answered so he go in he locked the door behind and go sit at the edge of Vanessa's bed.

"Vanessa, I can't hide my feelings anymore
I admit I became jealous when Yoongi is around, Vanessa please woke up now,
We are waiting for you, you need to wake up not for us but for the Kingdom"

Taehyung said and hold Vanessa's hand and kiss it, he stand up and go unlocked the door and go out, he closed the door and sighed.

ROSÉ
We finish healing her mother, we stand up and I said "your mom is okay, she just need rest now you can both rest too, I said smiling at them, it seems make them Comfortable with it.

Namjoon
I go to our meeting room and called a meeting for all of us.

They Vanished from the room and teleported at the Meeting room.

What's with the sudden call? J-hope ask
"We need to talk about Arihppas" Namjoon replied making others serious and sit on their chair.

"So What about it?" Yoongi said
"Me and Namjoon discuss about it, since Vanessa was in a sleep, who is gonna be the leader? Or the Queen when her sister just died" Jin said while looking at the others.

Suddenly the 3 look at Yoongi except
Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung.

"Y'all looking at me like a food" Yoongi said and closed his eyes.
"Your Vanessa's lover" Lisa said and Yoongi realized what they meant.
He clear his throat before speaking.
"My apology, but that is on decision of the Queen" Yoongi said making other sighed.

"Don't worry she is gonna wake up soon"
A graceful, soft, gentle voice was heard in the room they'd tand up and get their weapon.

"Don't need your weapon I meant no harm sorry," she said they look and see Alice
In a white gown.

Alice?! Lisa said
"I noticed the sadness in your eyes, so I was wondering if maybe it would make you guys feel better when I show up" Alice said.

"Don't worry the Queen is on her way"
Alice said and get down from floating in the air,
"Where did she go?" Jisoo asked and Alice smiled and said "she is with our parents begging them to take her" she said smiled.

"She can't!" Jimin,Jungkook, taehyung, Yoongi said together and glared at each other.