Chapter 12

AT NIGHT

Vanessa wake up and it's already night she Go up to the bathroom and take a bath and changed, she was wearing a light purple gown and  her hair was style to a bun and her lips was red like cherry and she was nervous to go down.

JIMIN'S POV

I'm waiting for Vanessa downstairs when suddenly my other bro came. And with my other cousin so I greeted them. I wonder where is Vanessa? So I Decided to check her just in case.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Right now I was just sipping some juice and suddenly Jennie came up and said 'Have you seen taehyung? I chuckled wae? I said and she added 'I was planning to do something. So I just pointed Taehyung and she Go to taehyung and i find  my other bro.

YOONGI'S POV

I was just Chilling on the side when suddenly Jimin was going upstairs so I stop him Godmanit Istg jimin I said Holding his hand dragging him to a place.

What? Jimin said 'I know what your trying to do. Yoongi said and Jimin answered 'okay fine but where is she? He ask and Yoongi answered 'Don't try anything funny' and soon someone pulled them all and Go to the stage. They grabbed everyone's attention and suddenly their father speaks.

TAEHYUNG

I was just gonna go upstairs to check my room but my surprise I see a girl so Yoongi bro have a new gf? Interesting.

'Hey I didn't know Yoongi has a gf already! Taehyung said and Get in. Vanessa got scared and said 'Who are you? Taehyung answered 'Kim Taehyung nice to meet you.
I'm Vanessa Valorie Nice to meet you too.. Taehyung and Vanessa shake hand and taehyung ask 'you're dressed for the event  but you weren't there your bf could be waiting.
Taehyung said and Vanessa answered 'Yoongi is not my Boyfriend, can you go with me downstairs? Vanessa ask and Taehyung agreed and they go down together everyone look at them and so as Yoongi Jungkook and Yeji and J-hope Jimin. Jennie.

'See? Jimin said and Hit Yoongi's elbow Jungkook's eye widen cause he see Ariella with Taehyung?
They both get down and Vanessa and taehyung go down and go to the balcony to Have some time knowing each other.

"So hey can you do me a favor?" Taehyung ask and Vanessa nodded and so Taehyung said "can you dance with me?" And so Vanessa said why me? In a confused tone and Taehyung said 'since your kinda bit of lonely? And so Vanessa stay silent for a second before agreeing to dance and suddenly the song turn to a  romantic slow song and they dance in the middle of the castle.

Jimin, Jungkook, Yoongi Blood Boils they glared at Taehyung while Controlling there anger.