Chapter 41

{EYRIE}

Caliana and Soobin reached the Palace

{Announcement}

The Queen of Aripphas
Is here

It echoed in the whole palace and then the Queen and King welcomed Caliana.

"Good day what brings you here?"
Said the Queen.
"Oh Hi Your Highness, I'm here because I have training Class with the Princess"
Caliana said.

"Very Well then I'm sure they hear the announcement they will be here"
Said the King.

"I'm sure your parents will be proud of you"
The Queen said.
"Come in and sit" said the King

They sit in a Fancy Couch.

"This is your first day being a ruler hm?"
The Queen said smiling.
"Yes it is" Caliana said
"I'm sure you are gonna be a great Queen of the Kingdom" The Queen said Chuckle.

"Let's hope so Your Highness" Caliana said and fake laugh.

Suddenly the Princess go down.

"Caliana!" Rosé said and Hugged Caliana
"What brings you here?" Rosé asked and parted from the hugged.

"Soobin said my first class is Jisoo, next is Jennie, then you and next is Lisa and the last is Yeji. Caliana said being confused.

"I heard first is the Boys and then the last classes you attend is Us? Jennie said

"Look I know you girls are confused but
I set the girls first, because she needs lot of strength for the Class of The Prince" Soobin explains.

"Hold onto me" Jisoo said and they hold into jisoo and they teleported.

They teleported in the Garden.

The 3 sits in the bench to watch Jisoo and Caliana.

Soobin ready his clipboard.

Jisoo chant something and it changed
Their outfits to dresses.

"I know that you know how to heal the basics wound right?" Jisoo said.
And Caliana nodded at her.

"I'm gonna teach you the high to fully highest is that okay?" Jisoo asked and Caliana nodded and turned to serious face.

Jisoo Summon a Knight from war that has a big wound.

Jisoo's spell book appear on the thin air and opened to healing Spells, she pointed at the spell and Caliana nodded and Say it.

{Few hours}

Jisoo's class Finished and time for Jennie,
Caliana have a hard time Performing those healing spells.

"Hold onto me" Jennie said and they all hold at her.

They teleported to the Training field of knight they see many knights are training.
They bowed to the Princess.

"Adele in Position!" Jennie shout
Adele get his sword and position.

"Raven, Anton, IN POSITION The Queen is here to learn our fighting position!"  Jennie yelled.

The 3 knights lined up and Jennie throw a sword at Caliana.

Caliana catches the sword.

Jennie Mentioned the Position and the Knights get into position, but Caliana has her own Position.

LISA
You guys know where is Yeji? Lisa said
"She should be here?" Jisoo said
"Remember Soobin switch the set up she knows that She is in the afternoon class" Rosé said whispering to them.

"Call Yeji" Lisa said
"How?" Rosé said looking around.
"You know the thingy that Jennie used?"
Jisoo said.
"Only Jennie can used that" Lisa said.
"Calmed down their is still 2 classes that Caliana will attend they are still time" Soobin said and back to his worked.

{Few hours}

Jennie's class Finish and Caliana put her hands on her Knees, catching her breath.

"Need to get use on this Attitude of mine"
Jennie said.
"We have different Attitude, now it's time for class it's different when we are together I understand" Caliana said and Ready herself for another Class.

Time for mine!" Rosé said excited.

"Hold onto me" Rosé said and everyone hold on her. She brings them to her garden.

"Sit over there first and Rest for second I'm gonna have to find my Flowers bloom spells.
Rosé said and everyone nodded.

____________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED