Chapter 42

"Jennie" Lisa called
"Yes?" Answered Jennie

"Call Yeji we need her after Me her class is next" Jisoo said.
"Oh shoot I forgot okay" Jennie said.

"Caliana come here" Rosé called having floating books behind her.
"You Called for me?" caliana said
"Yes in this class I'm gonna teach you the parts of the flowers and how they Bloom"
Rosé said and Caliana nodded and take a deep breath.

{Rosé and Caliana continue on their topic}

"You called for me?" Yeji said appearing out of nowhere.
"Yes" Jennie said
"Why so?" Yeji answered and sit on the bench, and listen to Jennie
"Soobin have a new set up we are the first class and the Prince on the Afternoon" Jennie explain and Yeji nodded understanding Jennie's point.

{Few hours of Teaching}

Rosé class finish and time for Lisa.
Caliana feels great and Happy on Rosé class.

"Ready yourself" Lisa said seriously.
"Always" Caliana replied and they teleported
To a Room that has Crazy Animals and weather.

"What's with this? Jennie asked
"I know the set up, Soobin told me so I make this messy because Caliana will fixed everything" Lisa said being proud of herself.

"I suggest everyone sit their and watched her it's not safe being her if you are not Weather girl yah know?" Lisa said before winking at them.

"Okay say This spells, I'm expecting you to be good at this" Lisa said and Caliana nodded and take a deep breath before Continuing.

Caliana recite every spell and every time she recite she failed.

She used her all strength now to recite every spells and the weather came back to good no raining or thunder, and the animals were calmed.

"Good job" Lisa said and Clapped.

"Last class to go and your free" Jennie said.
"You forgot about The 7?" Rosé said and Jennie answered "yeah forgot about it"
Caliana sighed and continue to Yeji's Class.

"On the other day I was looking for my spell book realizing it was gone so I made a copy of it, it was special but it's just a Spell book.
Yeji said and teleported them to The garden where jisoo's class is.

Yeji clapped and the whole Garden turned to
A different color.

"Since I use a high level of magic I need my protection for this Garden since we use high levels of magic. Yeji Explain and ready her Books.
"Ready your spells Or review Caliana I'm not gonna hold off" Yeji said while Checking her books that's floating around her.

"I think this is the toughest class that Caliana will take" Rosé said and hide behind Jisoo cause she is worried and scared for Caliana.
"What are you doing Jennie" Lisa asked.
"I'm transferring some of my magic to Caliana wait" Jennie answered and suddenly an Alarm has set off.

Yeji seemed calmed and said
"No magic are allowed here beside mine and Caliana" She said making the girls look at each other in shock.

-Reviving spell-

-shield spell-
-Protection Spell-

That us what you are gonna learn now ready. Yeji said

{After Yeji's Class}

"That was the tough one" Caliana said and sighed, breathing hard.

"Okay how did I do on this classes Soobin?"
Caliana asked and transformed into her normal form, (jisoo's spell wear off)

Jisoo - Great
Jennie - Great
Rosé - Perfect
Lisa - Perfect
Yeji - Low

Soobin announced making Caliana said and said "we better be going the Prince must be waiting" Caliana said.

"And you're lover could be waiting too"
Rosé said and wink at Caliana.