Chapter 8

Hey! Yoongi shouted and ran to Vanessa when they both teleported. When they teleported to the place Yoongi stumble and fall at the floor. Vanessa laugh and said 'Who thought a Prince can be clumsy' Vanessa said and laugh Yoongi got irritated and said 'Shut Up! And so Vanesss stop's and got serious and so Yoongi Stand up.

'Since when did you know how to cast a spell? Yoongi ask and look deadly straight to Vanessa's eye's 'I uhm... I was studying magic. Vanessa said Stuttering 'really. Yoongi said and Vanessa nodded 'How do you know this place? Yoongi ask and Vanessa answered 'well I cast a spell to teleported us to a place where you want us to go so we got here. Vanessa said.

'K. Come with me ' Yoongi said and Vanessa followed Him.

VANESSA'S MIND

Oh Lord please tell me this man isn't bad.
Your so dumb Vanessa why would you come with a stranger you meet? And why didn't you go with your siblings. You really are Dumb.

Vanessa said and slowly she open her mouth and said 'Your dumb your dumb! She said and Yoongi turn around and said 'You are not me. And Vanessa suddenly look up and and said 'why are we here? Vanessa said trying to sound though. 'You teleported us here. Yoongi said continue walking
'Can I go back to my V-village? Vanessa said kinda scared Yoongi stop Walking and said.
'No now shut up. Vanessa knew the answered anyways but she just tried, after Yoongi said no she sigh and just follow yoongi.

FEW MINUTES

We're here Yoongi said and open a door.
'Where? Vanessa said and raised her eyebrows. 'Are you blind? Yoongi ask and Raised his eyebrows also. 'No' Vanessa ask Coldly and Yoongi answered 'Good now get in this is you're room, don't try anything funny magic doesn't work here only if I give it a permission try using magic and your dead. Yoongi threatened Vanessa and Vanessa gasp a little and nod and she got in.

After Vanessa goes inside Yoongi lock the door and left Vanessa inside.

YOONGI'S POV

That girl ain't normal. She is something i don't know why, Jungkook must not know this she can't be with that poor girl ahahah.

Yoongi said laughing sarcastically going down. Yoongi go to his room and played piano.

Meanwhile Vanessa can hear the music that Yoongi play's downstairs and she enjoy it.
'Does Yoongi have a Books here? Vanessa ask on her self and soon she tried something 'you know Yoongi did say it warned him if I use magic so why not? Vanessa said and smirk she Cast a spell of teleportation and soon Yoongi appears in front of Her saying.
'What. Do. You. Think. Your. Doing? He said and his eye's turned grey and light up

'I-i just wanna ask' Vanessa said scared 'What is it? Yoongi sounded like someone is talking deep. 'D-do y-ou have books? ' Vanessa said and slowly backing off and suddenly she hit the wall and she sit down and hug her knees.

'You called me and interrupted me just to ask me Do I have books? Yoongi said controlling his anger. And Vanessa teared up and hid
'I do have books you good now? Yoongi said

"Your'e the most rude person I meet. Vanessa said sobbing and sniffing.

Suddenly Yoongi slapped Vanessa and Vanessa gasp and Yoongi realize what he did and said
'I-i'm sorry hey' Yoongi said trying to get to Vanessa 'I thought you're nice that I can trust but I was wrong' Vanessa said Holding her cheeks and wipes her tear. 'Well I'm Not! Yoongi said and Close the door.