Chapter 25

•IN THE MORNING

Vanessa woke to see Yoongi is not on her side she got up to see Yoongi fixing something and it's a small house made of log she go and hug Yoongi and greet him Good morning And so Yoongi greeted her back and kiss her forehead and continued to work she fix the practice field and then get ready.

Few minutes later Taehyung come out and throw the sword at Vanessa, Vanessa on the other side was shocked Taehyung didn't greet her or so ever say anything, 'Fight me' Taehyung said coldly and go position he close his eyes and then opened and it glows red Vanessa was scared but didn't show it and fight Taehyung, 'Weak girl' Taehyung said and scoff causing Vanessa to be mad she use her whole strength and attack Taehyung causing the Flower glow on her arm and her eyes glow white Taehyung was shocked but still fight her.

Yoongi on the other side was done doing there house and move the furniture he go to the practice field and see Taehyung and Vanessa using there special powers to each other 'ENOUGH! Yoongi shouted and Calm Taehyung and Vanessa 'I'll teach you the Sword and the others from now on. Yoongi said and then Vanessa glared at Taehyung so as Taehyung.

Pathetic. Vanessa said and rolled her eyes

Weak. Taehyung said and go to the house

What happened? Yoongi ask and then Vanessa tell the truth and then Yoongi just sigh and said sorry about him Come let's eat Lunch Yoongi said and hold Vanessa's hand and kiss it, Vanessa smile and peck yoongi's lips and ran away 'You- Yoongi said and Ran after Vanessa they both set up the table and called Taehyung to eat Taehyung go down and sit far away from them the both look at Each other and glared 'Stop That. Yoongi said and Eat.

                     AFTER LUNCH

Vanessa told Yoongi to rest and so Yoongi nods and go upstairs so as Taehyung, Vanessa go out and pack her things but not all and go ride her horse and go somewhere else.

Vanessa reach her Castle and Stand in the middle and started to Chant The whole palace shake and they teleported somewhere

Vanessa moved her palace far from any one for that matter then she fix it and arrange the palace like when her mother and father rules the land before then she go to the village to pick up her family and she go back to the castle and pick up Eliza, Elaine, Ella

Woah! Ella said and Look around
Vanessa Tour them around the castle and explain her situation which they understand quickly and Vanessa left and go back to Taehyung and Yoongi.

                       AT NIGHT•

Vanessa go upstairs and take a bath and change she go to her bed and sleep.

                •Taehyung pOv•

I wait till Vanessa sleeps cause I followed her now I know where she went.

                      •Flashback•

While Vanessa is packing her things I go downstairs to drink some water when I see her going somewhere I hid behind the door and see what she is doing, when she ride her horse I decided to follow her even if I hate her, I followed her until she reach her castle, I don't know what is the reason why she need to move her palace? Is she up to something!?

                 •End of Flashback•

Yoongi wake up to see Taehyung downstairs cooking something, he go towards Taehyung and then Taehyung noticed and said 'Have a good sleep didn't know where your 'Vanessa' went.

He said that made Yoongi shocked, Yoongi go to Taehyung with angry eyes and hold his collar tightly