Chapter 29

>>CONTINUED<<

'This place is not the right spot of the Castle?
Jennie said and Look around.
'This place look the same as years ago! Jisoo said and then Vanessa smiled hearing that
'Looks like there is a spell to bring the old look of a place' Vanessa said

'Hello! Someone hugged Jennie's legs making her look down 'oh hello sweetheart' Jennie said bending down to her level, grabbing everyone's attention.

'Mama ask if you guys are hungry she prepares some food!' The little girl said and smiled, Jennie smiled and Pat her head.
'Ella' Vanessa called and Ella turned to Vanessa and ran and hug her.

'Meet my little sister Ella' Vanessa said and smiled soon the girls introduced their names to Ella and hug her.

???: *catching her breath*

Vanessa notice someone in a red cloak She took out  a piece of stick that transform into a bow and a set of Arrow appear on her thigh.

'SHOW YOURSELF! Vanessa shouted and Jennie hide Ela behind her, Vanessa was ready to launch a Arrow when the girl look up and said 'You really make a good ruler in this Castle' she said and smiled 'Yeji! Lisa called and hug Yeji.

Vanessa's gear disappear and she sigh
'Sorry bout that' she said and hugged Yeji

'Your Highness it's time to Eat. Someone said and then Vanessa turned her head and smiled 'let's go? And then the others nodded and they go to the dining table.

                  •At The Table•

Vanessa sit on the side and Jennie is beside her and in front of her is Rosé and beside Rosé is Lisa, jisoo is beside Ella and Elaine sit beside Lisa.

'Who sits on the front? Jennie asked and then Vanessa said 'Mother' and then Eliza come and said 'Yes?.

'Eat with us Vanessa's mom! Rosé said and smiled, 'oh no no this only belong to royal family' Eliza said shooks her head.

'You are one of my family mom now that makes you a family, Family isn't about the bloodlines now sit In front of Us and eat with us I insist please? Vanessa said and Hugged her mom and then her mom agreed and sit and eat with them.

In the middle of having lunch Rosé opened her mouth and speak 'Isn't her Your Mom Liana? And then Lisa continued what Rosé is gonna speak 'She should be the queen? Since  mothers should be queen right? Lisa suggests.

Liana thought it's a good idea and said
'Well what can you say mother? She looked at her mother and then her mom said
'Honey the only one who sits in the throne is your real parent and I'm not your real parents' She said and look at Vanessa and then, someone speak.

'Sis if anyone suits on the throne it's you..
You are the chosen, we can't ignore what they say, we are gonna be happy if you become the ruler of this Kingdom and we will be your people. Elaine said smiling

What if I make a bad decision? She said and then Jennie hold her shoulders and said
'You won't don't worry' she said and then everyone comfort Vanessa.

                        •AT NIGHT

The girls bid goodbye to Vanessa.
'I'm ok' Yeji said making Vanessa look at her
And hug her, 'It's time for bed Sis mom said' Elaine said and then Vanessa closed the main door and showed Yeji her room, and she go to her room.

Why? I'm supposed to be a normal girl? Living in a village having a normal life....
This is just the beginning.

Vanessa thought and take a deep breath looking at the big window before going to bed.

                  >>TO BE CONTINUED<<