Chapter 40

{Ceremony}

The maids helped Caliana to be ready and she go out and see many guest are their standing waiting for her, she walked down the isle in the red carpet and walked elegantly.

She reached the throne and turned around to face the people.

She started to take an oath and a questions is been ask on her.

"I know announced that Queen Caliana Valorie will be the new ruler of Aripphas"
The Man said and put the crown in Caliana's head and all of the people clapped.

After Caliana is being crowned they celebrate the New Queen of the Kingdom.

{Dance}

It's time for dance and everyone picked their partner.

"May I dance with you?" Taehyung said and bowed to Caliana.
"That would be a pleasure" Caliana accept Taehyung's offer and everyone make way and watched the Queen and Taehyung dance together, everyone was happy watching them both.

But almost everyone.

"Fck this rule" Yoongi said gripping on the wine glass and glaring at Caliana and Taehyung.

"Suffer" Lisa said and laughed going to the girls.
"What about me? What about mee? What about me and you together should be dancing forever" Jimin sing and holding his heart.
"She's mine backed off!" Yoongi said and knock on Jimin's Head.
"So after this ceremony we are going home?"
Jungkook said.
"Yeah Mother would be worried we've been gone for too long"
Yoongi said while drinking the wine.
"Slow down hyung" Jimin said
"Party party yeah!" Yoongi said
"Hey that is my line!" Jungkook said and
Yoongi just shrugged and said "doesn't matter.

{After the event}

After the event everyone go home and
Now it's time to bid goodbye to everyone.

"Soobin will update you tomorrow"
Jisoo said
"Okay you guys be careful"
Caliana said and bid goodbye to the girls and others and they went on their way.

CALIANA
After I closed the main door I go up to my room and open my door I locked my door inside and change, this is the day everyone is waiting for right? I should be happy about this, why I'm not. Right tomorrow is my training days I guess.

After that Caliana sleep.

{Morning comes}

The maid comes into Caliana's room
"Good morning your Highness Prince Soobin is waiting for you outside" Said the maid and
Ready the Queen's dress and her bath.

Caliana wake up and stood up,
"Good morning Emy" Caliana greeted the maid and the maid bow and leave,

Caliana walked to the bathroom after the maid walked out of her room.

SOOBIN
I was waiting for the Queen outside of the Castle I opened my Clipboard and see
That Yoongi is in the Second class and the rest of the Prince is up, I put them all down and put the girls first, so that they will have time.

Caliana go out wearing a Jumpsuit outfit and a cloak, she go up on Lilly and Go

First:Jisoo - healing
Second:Jennie - fighting position
Third:Rosé - flowers bloom
Fourth:Lisa - Weather & animals
Last:Yeji - high magic

Soobin mention on the way to Eyrie
"Sound good" Caliana said and speed up
Before Soobin speak again.