Chapter 21

|SOMEWHERE IN THE CASTLE|

???: this is gonna be my life isn't? Few days ago I was just in the village and now it different, I need to know about ruling??
She said holding on the balcony pillar

I know right. Someone said beside her staring at the view, caliana realize she isn't alone and turn to her right to see Taehyung they both widen there eyes,

TAEHYUNG?! Caliana shout VANESSA?!? Taehyung said in disbelief and look at Vanessa in a Beautiful gown, 'But how? Taehyung asked Vanessa and then She answered 'Look taehyung it's a long story' Caliana said Sighing and then Taehyung calmed her and said 'Jimin knows your here.
He said in a deep tone, 'HOW?! Caliana lift her head and look at Taehyung already staring at her.

'I don't know' taehyung said and look away
'Tae! Caliana said and then taehyung look at her and answered 'What is it? And then Caliana take a deep breath and said in one breath 'I need you to hide me from Jimin Jungkook Yoongi and j-hope so as the others.
She said and catch her breath, 'Okay but will you tell me first what happened? Taehyung said and hold Caliana's Shoulder, 'come here again tomorrow we'll explain okay? Caliana said and then taehyung nodded.

'But for now you need to hide me okay? Caliana said and then taehyung answered
'Come closer' and then Caliana is confused but come closer and then taehyung cast a spell, 'What was that? Caliana said and then Taehyung answered 'once you bumped into them they won't recognize you okay? Only me and my other cousin. And then she nodded and said thank you, 'Let's go inside shall we? Taehyung said and offer his hand and then Caliana smiles and nodded and they go back inside.

                    •MEETING THEM•

Caliana go in with taehyung and go to
Them, 'Liana your here! Jennie called and then about to hug Liana when she noticed Taehyung and got suprise and said 'Uhm what are you doing here? Jennie ask and then Taehyung answered 'I suppose she is the queen of Arihppas? And then Someone interrupt 'Jennie Lia- Lisa got cut off when she saw Taehyung, 'What are you doing here?! Lisa said in disbelief 'Long story short but Tomorrow I'll explain Taehyung everything. Caliana said interrupting them for asking questions and then Lisa and Jennie look at each other and then said
'Okay if you need us will be in that corner'
Jennie said and left with Lisa.

                             |Jimin's Pov|

I was wondering through the crowd finding Vanessa and ended up finding taehyung with a girl, 'Hey' I said tapping Taehyung's shoulder and then he turned around and then answered me 'Hey hyung uh what brings you here? He said nervously I guess?
'Nothing who is this girl? I ask and then I point at the girl hiding at his back before Taehyung answered my question we see the Queen is going to announce something.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen tonight I invite you to a special party tonight I happily announced that The Princess of Arihppas has come back!

The queen announced to see Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, rosé shock so as the 7 Prince and Caliana.

To Protect her I'm not gonna reveal her tonight but someday I will when she is ready and I Thank you

The queen said and then give back the mic and go to her 4 daughters, 'Are you Enjoying the party? The queen said and ask Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa and Rosé (Yes we are mother.) They said together and then The queen answered 'Great now where is My little girl? She said and about to walk when someone interrupt 'Hey your Highness' Someone said and then the queen turned to see Yeji 'Hello my dear, the queen said and bow to Yeji so as Yeji pulled the queen away and then wink at Jennie.