Chapter 49

"You Make me overthink all night you know?! I was peacefully reading some assignments you guys gave me when I came across your assignments to me! Or let's say you're Private book!" She said in one breath.

"You have my books?!" Jungkook said
"Yes because you gave it to me remember on the other day you gave me those books?!"
She said and then Jungkook was shocked and said "you didn't read anything do you?!"
Jungkook said Widened eyes.

"Only the First and The Fifth" She said and Jungkook sighed as a relief.
"So what about it?" He asked.

"Sorry about the trouble but I bring my books and join you study these places" she said calming down.

"Cool so how many books you have?"
Jungkook said smiling glad that she decided to join her on his study for the first time
"Let's see 1.2.3.4.5.6! I have 6 private books"
She said making Jungkook giving her the "wtf" look.

"Seriously? That a lot" Jungkook said
"I study a lot tho I'm about to finish the Pages of the sixth book and on my way to start the Seventh book!" She said and Jungkook just look at her weirdly.

"Damned wonder why I fall for you" he said smiling at Caliana,
"I'm getting married"
"I'm gonna kidnapped you"
They both said in the same time.

"What?" Liana said
"What?" Jungkook said
They look at each other and laugh after that.

"Says who you're getting married?" Jungkook said.
"Let's forget the fact that you don't know I'm in a relationship with your Bro" She said looking at Jungkook blinking twice so as Jungkook.

"Yeah let's forget that" Jungkook said.
"Yeah let's forget that you're brother are looking at us" she saidd laughing and suddenly they both widened their eyes and look at the door seeing the 3 staring at them with burning eyes.

"Hello Good day" Caliana said and smiled nervously.
"What brings you in Bro?" Jungkook said trying not to be obvious.

"What is Mrs. Min doing here?" Yoongi said
"What is Mrs. Park doing here?" Jimin said
"What is Mrs. Kim doing here?" Taehyung said they look at each other and glared.

"Can you just give us a privacy we are trying to study here" Caliana said.
"We want to join" Yoongi said and Hopped on Jungkook's bed so as the others.

"We are talking about the wedding right JUNGKOOK! Caliana said and hiding the books and Jungkook nodded.

"yeah I was asking her if when is the wedding Yeah that! Jungkook said and then Yoongi sit up and said.

" tomorrow and the day afted"Yoongi said making Caliana look at her.

"But I said I will get married at 21!"
Caliana said in shocked.
"I'm gonna be a old man" he said
"No you're not it's next year? Caliana said
"Nahh I can't wait to sleep with you"
Yoongi said and hugging Caliana's waist.

"Can I borrow Caliana tomorrow?" Jimin asked.
"Nope, never" he said.

"Where will the Wedding be held then?" She said making Yoongi surprise but soon smirk.
"In The Kingdom of Aripphas" he said and Caliana stand up and said.

"Very well then See you in the wedding"
She said and get her things and Get ready.
"See you Mrs. Min" he said making Caliana blushed again. She head out and go back home.

Spend the rest of her Day Getting ready.

____________________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED

Hope you enjoy
This Chapter