Chapter 28

They hear a sob and broke the hug seeing Vanessa crying.

'What's wrong? Yeji ask
'Because of me, I created a fight among the
Siblings' she said covering her mouth from sobbing louder. 'What do you mean? Rosé ask. 'Since that day Taehyung and I is been distancing each other until he came back here' Vanessa said and cover her face with her palms tearing up.

??? *knock* *knock*

'Come in' Lisa said and someone opened the door revealing Jungkook.
'Hey hey what's the matter? Jungkook said
And ran to Vanessa after closing the door.
'You need to stay away from me. Vanessa said crying, Jungkook ask why and Vanessa answered and said 'I'm just gonna ruin your bonding all siblings please Jungkook do me a favor will you? Vanessa ask and sniffed.
Jungkook agreed and said 'This day I Princess Caliana of Arihppas ordering you to stay away from me when we meet our paths.
Vanessa said and wiped her tears and walked out of the room leaving Jungkook with others.

Vanessa ran to her room and locked it.
She hugged her pillow and continued to cry when bringing her knees to her chest.
'Jungkook ran out of the room and cast a spell to open the door. 'If you have any problems just say it to me, I'm here for you'
Jungkook said and sit beside Vanessa.
She lift of her head and look at Jungkook.

'After hearing this I know your gonna take your words back' she said, making Jungkook confused again, 'try me' he said and then Vanessa take a deep breath and Explained everything......

Jungkook feel his heart shattered into million pieces a tear almost escape his eyes but he hold it in 'Cheer up Vanessa its gonna be fine. Jungkook said and hugged Vanessa
'Vanessa lay on Jungkook's chest and thank him for being there for her.

'Your welcome' Jungkook said
'You guys should get going don't want your parents waiting bet they already miss you
Vanessa said and stand up, Jungkook nodded and go out on the room and walked downstairs while Jungkook following her behind.

She see they are ready and Jungkook get his things, she hugged every one of them
'Have a great journey you two' Vanessa said and hugged Jin and Namjoon,
'Be careful M'luv' Vanessa said and hugged Yoongi and kissed his cheeks making him blushed. 'Take care hobi' she said and hugged J-hope, 'And you STOP being a pervert person! She said and point at Jimin making him laugh and hug him tight until she reached Taehyung.

'Have a great journey tae and take care always' She said and hugged Taehyung making his heartbeat go crazy.

'I know you too' Taehyung said and hugged Vanessa and kissed her head making Yoongi glared at them, Vanessa gave something to Taehyung and whispers something.

'Thank you. Vanessa said shortly at Jungkook
Making him smile and hug Jungkook,
'You should smile often you look Handsome when you smile' Vanessa compliments Jungkook.

'I'm worldwide handsome you know Jin said and give a flying kiss to Vanessa.

'Have a great journey stay away from the village of theif. Vanessa said.

Yeji go down and see Vanessa with his cousin, 'idiot wait!! Yeji said while running down she hugged Vanessa and said 'Bye take care Vanessa wave her hand as a goodbye and close the door.

'Soon the Girls come down and said
'Hey when are you gonna fix your castle?
Rosé ask and then Vanessa answered
'Speaking of that is your Highness asleep?
She ask Jisoo shook her head and said 'but busy' making Vanessa said Ohhh okay
'I have something to show you' Vanessa said and then go out 'wanna go walked? Vanessa ask 'Prefer riding a horse' Jennie said and Whistled and the horse came running.

'Oh okay' Vanessa said and transformed her outfit and sit to the horse.

Vanessa showed the way to her parents castle that's past down on her.

                      >Arrived<

'Mom Sis is here! Someone shout and they ran outside to welcomed Vanessa and the others. 'Welcome your Highness' ??? Said and then then Elaine put the horses in the stable.

'Please call me by my name Mom' Vanessa ask and then Hugged Eliza.

'This place is still the same as years ago when the incident happened. Rosé said while looking around how many people are here?
Lisa asked

'Mother, Elaine, Ella, Me. Vanessa answered.
'If you don't mind can we visit here too?
Jennie said and giggle Vanessa nodded and smiled.