Chapter 16

NEXT DAY

Vanessa woke up by Elaine shaking her, Wake up wake up Vanessa! And so Vanessa groans and said 'Good morning! And so Elaine said 'One of the Prince is here! And so Vanessa widen her eyes and said 'what!?! Tell him I wasn't here! Vanessa said and Elaine said 'okay wait! And so Elaine head down stairs and suddenly someone knocked.
'Come in! Vanessa said and she was shocked to see jungkook in the door. 'Good morning Princess I came by if you wanted to go for a walk? Jungkook said and Vanessa replied.
'Uhm..... O-okay can you sit d-downstair? Vanessa said Stuttering and Jungkook nodded and said 'okay Princess I'll be waiting! And so Vanessa blushed and go to the bathroom to Change.

After she take a bath she changed to her cloth and go down stairs. 'Yieeee Vankook' Ella said and Jungkook Showed her bunny smile and said 'aren't you so cute? He said and cupped ella's face but Ella said 'When are you courting Vanessa unnie? And so Vanessa got shock and said 'ELLA! And so Ella answered 'What? You guys are perfect couple! And so Jungkook answered 'you think so? Jungkook ask Ella and Ella nodded.

"You better take care of my daughter Jungkook I don't care if you're prince or anyone just don't Hurt her. Her mom said and Vanessa said 'Okay Stop it we're going Vanessa finished her breakfast and Drag Jungkook out. 'Okay take care! Elaine said and They went out of the forest.

'What do you think you're doing? Vanessa ask Jungkook and Jungkook replied 'wut? Namjoon hyung let me visit you so I did! And so Vanessa facepalm herself and said 'Where are we gonna go? And so Jungkook said 'Glad you ask come! Jungkook hold Vanessa's hand but suddenly her heart started to beat fast loud enough that Jungkook can hear but he didn't hear it anyways.

And so they arrived at the placed and Vanessa said 'this is the kingdom of Arihppas didn't it? And so Jungkook got confused and said 'You know his place? And so Vanessa nodded and said 'Yeji bring me when I lost my memories and Legend says that the princess of this castle have a chance to be alive cause when the castle is been attacked they didn't see the princess. And So Jungkook got amazed and said 'Woah! Rumors have it that they found the princess on the City with a grandma.

'Really? Vanessa said and Jungkook nodded.
'So you would not mind touring this castle with me? Jungkook ask and Vanessa answered 'doesn't look that bad? Ig? Okay! And they go in and explore.

'Hey Jungkook! Vanessa called and Jungkook said 'Yeah? And so Vanessa said 'They said there is a hidden here! And so Jungkook answered 'How do you know a lot of things than me? I'm a royalty not like you just poor one. And so Vanessa got mad and said 'know my story first idiot before judging me and Plus you should go start reading books' Vanessa said and Rolled her eyes.

'You're actually rude! Jungkook said and Vanessa said 'you're the first one to brought it just telling you to not judge me. Vanessa said and crossed her arm.

'Vanessa said and go to other way. 'WHERE ARE YOU GOING! Jungkook shout and Vanessa said 'somewhere away from you! And so Jungkook smirks and walked up to Vanessa and Kissed her in her lips.

'Vanessa got shocked and Jungkook deepen the kiss and few minutes he let go and licked his lips. 'Woah that was nice can I try again? Jungkook said and Vanessa said 'You Pervert! I thought jimin is the only one? Why do you have to one? Huh! And Jungkook replied. 'I'm sorry M'lady' And so Vanessa go and Walked away.

After they finish touring Jungkook get Vanessa home and he go back home.

'Good evening! Her mother said said 'Mom I'm gonna skip dinner tonight and so her mom replied 'oh okay...? And so She ask Elaine what's wrong and Elaine just shrugged and Elaine Ella eat there dinner and went to bed while Vanessa was still awake thinking every moment she has with them.