Chapter 6

After Yeji explain they bid goodbye to Vanessa and go 'So What's the plan now? J-hope ask and Yeji answered 'we need to lock this forest so No one can hurt Vanessa'
She said and j-hope nodded 'you look like your gonna stop jungkook from loving That girl? J-hope added and Yeji answered 'Your brothers are just gonna fight for a girl? And  Yoongi is in to That girl so as Jungkook if Yoongi hurt vannesa jungkook will hate it and it will be a war. She said Calmy while walking 'yeah that's better! J-hope ask and they reached the end.

'It's time can you help me J-hope? ' Yeji ask and j-hope nodded while they were casting the spell little did they know someone was there too casting a spell to cancel there spell.

After they cast the spell Yeji and J-hope go Back and seperate there way.

BACK TO VANNESA

Vannesa' Mr Stephenson called and vannesa look up, 'I'm sorry but who are you? She ask and Mr Stephenson sigh and Said 'I'm Mr Stephenson you can call me Stephenson.
And Vanessa smiled and said 'Hi Mr Erhm.. Stephenson' and so Vanessa added ' if you have a free time can you explain it all to me I know you guys know me but... It's kinda odd? She said and laugh Akwardly and the villager agree and said 'We can tell you now Vannesa? And vannesa said 'hmm okay! And so The Villager explained everything to her except of her grandma dying from the fire.

'Woah so here we are family? Vanessa said and The villager nodded 'do I have a house here? Vanessa ask and a villager raise a hand and said 'Hi Vanessa I'm Elaine you can stay with me and my mother and my sis. Elaine said Vanessa answered 'nice to meet you Elaine I'm Vanessa I would love to stay.
And Vanessa Chuckled 'It's getting night now we should go see you tomorrow Vanessa.
A villager said and they all nodded and go.

'Come Vanessa' Elaine said while holding vannesa's hand 'Oh dear your back' Elaine's mom said and Elaine replied 'Mom you remember Vanessa? And Her mom said yes
'Will she will be staying with us' Elaine said and smiled 'oww that's nice' Elaine's mother said and so Someone speak 'Sis who is that? And hide in the corner 'Come ella Meet our new sibling!' Elaine said and Kneel down and so Ella ran to Elaine and hug her and so Vanessa bend down to her level and said 'Hi baby Ella I'm your sissy Vanessa! Vanessa said in a cute voice.

Ella giggles and Hug Vanessa 'Alright dinner's ready girls come up! Elaine Mother's said and so they come and sit on the table while Vanessa help Elaine's mother prepare the table.

After preparing they eat

'Elaine dear' Elaine's Mother call and Elaine answered and said 'Yes mom?' She said and her eomma answered 'can you show Vanessa her room? After this? And so Elaine nodded and said 'geulae eomma' and They continue eating.

SKIP TIME

After they eat Elaine's mother put Ella to bed while Elaine show Vanessa her room 'Come sis! Elaine called and followed Elaine 'okay'
Vanessa said. They reached to Vanessa's room and said 'Here is your room if you need anything knock on the wall I'll be there right beside you okay? Elaine said and Vanessa nodded and Go in.

VANESSA'S POV

I take a quick shower and after that I changed to my pajama and Dry my hair.
This family is so nice I can't believe I come from this village it's full of happiness although it's in the deep forest.

While Vanessa is talking someone tapped her window when she open she see a man and she ask 'hello?' Vanessa said and the man Disappear so she close the window and sigh and go back to bed.