Chapter 39

[3 weeks later]

It is been 3 weeks since Vanessa wake up and been ignored by her friends and her lover,

Whenever she tries to talk with anybody they will find an excuse to ignore her sometimes it's a silly Reason,

But Soobin and Vanessa is been with each other a lot since soobin is the one that have the closest work of all.

"Soobin!!" Vanessa called making echoed on the hallways.

"Your Highness" soobin said and ran to her
"When is the ceremonial again?" Vanessa asked and Soobin check on her clipboard.

"It is tomorrow am in the morning all of the Prince and Princess are invited but for safety the Princess and Princes cast a spell that those who use dark magic will be thrown out and not be able to enter"
Soobin explain on Vanessa.

"Where do they take Alice?" She asked
"My Apology Your Highness but I don't know" soobin said
"Call Rosé in my dorm" Vanessa said.
"Yes your Highness" Soobin said formally.

"Soobin?" Vanessa called
"Yes your Highness" soobin answered
"Tell Rosé to drop the ignoring attitude of her" Vanessa said.

"Okay is that all?" Soobin said and Vanessa nodded and head to her dorm.

Soobin & Rosé

Rosé! Soobin called
"Yep?" Rosé answered
"Princess Vanessa called for you"
Soobin said while looking at his Clipboard
"Why so?" Rosé said confused and look at Soobin.

"I don't know, but I only know he Called for you" Soobin said and Rosé nodded and separate their ways.

>>At Vanessa's Dorm<<

*knock* *knock*

"Come in" Vanessa answered
Rosé opened the door and walked formally

"You called for me your Highness?" Rosé said
"Yes come in and sit" Vanessa said while looking at some Papers.

"So about the Ceremonial any update for it?"
Vanessa said while opening some scrolls

"I think you may-" Rosé was about to speak when Vanessa interrupt.

"You may forget that Prince Soobin is also from a royal family, I know I should called Soobin for Update but, instead I called you why so?" Vanessa asked and then Rosé was about to answered when Vanessa speak first.

"Because I have many questions to ask you that has been hunting me, starting from the day I wake up" Vanessa said in a little annoyed tone and sighed after that.

"Why do you called me here for?" Rosé said
"About the Ceremonial" Vanessa answered and continued to arrange some Scrolls that is on her table.

"About the Ceremonial, if Soobin didn't said it, it is tomorrow and all of the Prince and Princess, Queens and Kings will be there tomorrow, and also I believed that Tomorrow a new Villager will moved in the Village" Rosé report in her formal tone.

"Very well then may I know her name?" Vanessa asked and opened the drawer in her desk and insert some Scrolls.

"Apologies but I don't know her named"
Rosé said and sighed.

"PRINCE Soobin said that after this ceremomy, I will be in the hands of the Princesses of Eyrie and the Prince's of the Alythic, cause I heard that i will be attending some classes after the ceremony. Vanessa said and Rosé nodded.

"That is Correct" Rosé said in a formal tone
And Vanessa sighed sadly.

"I'm really gonna become a Queen don't I?
Vanessa said and leaned on her desk.
"Yes you are your Highness" Rosé said still in her formal Tone and position.

"Rosé why does this have to happened? Like
Why does my big sister gotta die? I'm not ready to be a Queen yet what if I make bad decisions? I can't do it" Vanessa said and then Rosé tot soften and look at Vanessa and then she heard a sob.

Here eyes widen and ran to Vanessa and hugged her, "hey it's all gonna he fine" Rosé said comforting Vanessa, "no it's not! After this ceremony people will be trusting them with their life, what if I'm not Good enough?"

Vanessa cried and then she lifted up her head and Hugged Rosé's waist.

"You're not gonna leave me right?" Vanessa said and lift her head and look at Rosé, already looking at her, Rosé Shooks her head as a "No".

"Why don't you rest Liana I'm sure you are just tired from everything that is happening, we will call you for Dinner okay?" Rosé said and Vanessa nodded and stand up.

"I know someday you guys are gonna be the most Greatest Ruler of the Kingdom" Vanessa smiled at Rosé and Rosé hugged her back, Rosé leave Vanessa's dorm.

After Vanessa go to her bed and get in a comfortable position and sleep a Random thing cover her.