Chapter 34

Why didn't you wake me up?!
Someone said behind them, "Vanessa turned around and seeing him wearing his cloak and ready his thing's.

"You Dumb- Amiya was cut off by Vanessa
"Please my innocent ears, don't continue that" she said and Ami apologize to Vanessa.

"I'll get my bag upstairs first" Vanessa said and leave the two behind her.

"Take care of Vanessa" Ami said and her brother sit in front of her, "sure to do sis take care of mom for me, be back soon" her brother said and Ami nodded.

"What's the mission anyway?" Ami asked
"She said finding lost Family mem" her brother said and soon Vanessa go back down bringing her bag.

Ami and her brother hugged and wish them a Safe journey.

They bid goodbye to Amiya and go to their horses wearing their cloak.

"Which way are we heading?" He asked.
"Here and then we are gonna make a camp right here" Vanessa explained through the map.

They head on to their journey with Alice behind them.

                       >>Afternoon<<

Vanessa and "He" take a rest for a second.

"So if Amiya is a "A" you must be Amiyo?!
Vanessa said jokingly being shocked,
"Nope" He said "when are you gonna tell me your name? Vanessa asked and then 'He' just shooks his head as a no "never?" Vanessa asked and the guy just nodded

After some minutes rest they went on their Adventure.

"What's up with that lover of yours? 'He' asked.

Vanessa! Vanessa!! Someone called in her mind.

Vanessa:Jennie?
Jennie: hey!
Vanessa: what's up?
Jennie: where are you now?
Vanessa: passing a river.
Jennie: almost near, when you past that river
You're gonna see a two big dark tree, go into it.
Vanessa: Thanks.

Vanessa and Jennie had a little conversation on their minds.

"Am I talking to a rock? 'He' said
"Faster we are always near!" Vanessa said and speed up her horse.
"You're pretty annoying no Offense" Alice said and speed up behind Vanessa.

"Who the f-. "Excuse me that would be totally disrespectful if you swear at me" Alice said

"I thought we are just two?! The guy said.
"I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her" Alice said, "that's why I'm here now go away stranger" he said making Alice laugh.

"You joker guy! Alice said laughing.
"Sh*t where is Vanessa?! the guy said.
"Hey dummy she's there" Alice Pointed.
"Thanks stranger danger" 'he' said and speed up to the direction, so as Alice.
"You stupid" Alice said and ran behind him

VANESSA

We reached a deep forest, I turned behind to see the guy wasn't their, I realized I was alone. I cast a transformation spell and my outfit change. I ready my gear for the possibility that "He is nearby"
I hear voices getting near so I ready my self.

"You're the dumbest person ever my sister meet" Alice said behind him.
"Sister?" He said confused.
"Princess Alice Valorie of Arihppas older Sister of Vanessa Valorie" Alice introduced herself.

"Can you just tell Vanessa that you are the one she is looking for??" He said
"Look here boy, even I want too I can't" Alice said and rolled her eyes.
"B**ch if you don't tell here I will" he said
"Listen here stupid, her life would be in danger if i do that! Her life's is on me" Alice said.
"What are you secret hero? He said
"Maybe, let's go now and find her" Alice said

They go to see a woman on a horse holding a bow and arrow looking around, He and Alice  ready their weapons and pointed at the woman. "What do you think you doing here? He shout and the woman look at them.

Since she is wearing a cloak she can see them but them they can't see her,
"Alice? Dude? She said
"Vanessa?! They both said and Vanessa
Said "Alice what on earth are you doing here?! She said making Alice smiled nervously.

"To Join? She said
"What can I do? You're already here"
Vanessa said and sighed
"Let's go" Vanessa said and They both went through the dark forest.

___________