Chapter 7

Next Day

*knocked knocked* Vanessa groans and said Wait and she stand's up and open the door.
'Good morning sis Mom called us for breakfast' Elaine said and Vanessa answered 'Good morning Elaine tell Mom I'll be down in a minute. And so Elaine nodded and go wake Ella and so Vanessa take a bath.

FEW MINUTES LATER

Vanessa finished taking a bath so she Change and Go down 'good morning eomma' Vanessa greeted Elaine's mother 'Good morning my child now go eat with Elaine's and Ella. Elaine's mother said and Vanessa nodded and sit down in the table 'Hey sis! Ella Said and Vanessa look up and said. 'Ne? Ella answered 'Every morning me and Elaine's go to a cave and that cave have a Clear sparkling water we used to play! Can you go with us? Ella said and Vanessa was shocked and said 'Ehm.. Y-yea I guess? And so They Continue Eating.

AFTER

After they eat Elaine help her mother wash the dishes and soon They bid goodbye to her mother to go to the cave.

'Let's go! Ella run and Elaine said 'Wait! And they both run together while Vanessa is Appreciating the nature and Relax soon they reached the cave and they went in.

When they got in They jumped in the water but Vanessa is slowly walking and just sit by and suddenly she ask 'Since when did you Know this place? And so Elaine answer 'We know this cause when we are young father and I and Ella we're exploring and we found this it was Cover by a rock but we open it anyways.Elaine said and Ella nodded Vanessa said 'This place feel's gentle and so amazing mother nature is feeling Relax I guess? And so Elaine and Ella stop what they're doing and Listen to Vanessa.

"I thought she lost her memories?' Ella ask and Elaine nodded and They sit and listen to Vanessa 'Even I lost my memory didn't mean I lost it all... ' Vanessa said and So Elaine answered 'where did you learn this things? Vanessa said ' I learned it from someone. She said and Elaine answered 'Well if you don't mind share us your knowledge? And so Vanessa nodded.

Vanessa explained everything and Ella said 'Oh so that mean's we need to take care of the nature?' Ella said and Vanessa nodded and answered 'Exactly, but always remember, if you hurt nature so much it can get revenge on you. Ella was amazing and said 'oh' and Elaine Added 'how does nature get revenge on people? And Vanessa answered 'hmm okay here, if you cut off the tree's Mother nature could make a flood because you cut the tree's nothing can stop the flood from going everywhere.

So Elaine was about to answer suddenly a man appears in like a Prince's clothe so Ella shouted 'Look out! And Vanessa turn around to see the man standing so Vanessa, Ella, Elaine, go to the side and Vanessa Hide them both 'What do you want? Vanessa said as bold as she can be.

'Come with me that's what I want. The man said and Suddenly a rock cover the Cave and it turn dark 'why would I? Vanessa said and So the man answered 'Simple I'll kill them both if you don't come. And so Vanessa's eye's widen and said 'I would never let you lay a finger on my Family! Vanessa shout and The man chuckled 'I already hurt you. How can I not hurt your precious love one's? Vanessa's head suddenly hurt and she remembered everything from the beginning.

From her Grandma dying from the fire and she ran away and from the one who save her and the one who shoot her 'it was you? Vanessa said and slowly tearing up 'Yes now come with me or I'll kill them. The man said and Vanessa cast a spell and Ella and Elaine and the man said 'What are you doing? After Vanessa cast a spell Ella and Elaine Vanished together and only Vanessa and The man was left.

'I'm gonna come with you in one condition.
Vanessa said and look deadly straight to the man 'What? The man ask codly and Vanessa answered 'Your Gonna Tell Me The Truth When I Ask You Something! And So the man said 'Okay Deal' and so before Vanessa go she ask the man 'What is your name? The man answered 'Min Yoongi yours?' he said coldly and Vanessa answered 'I'm Vannesa. She said shortly and so secretly Vanessa Cast something.