Chapter 45

"Don't blame me if I broke your ears"
Caliana said irritated.
"Sure you won't" Yoongi said and then
Caliana play randomly, the sound was the horrible sound that they heard.

"Enough" Yoongi yelled
"So how did I do Mr. Min?" Caliana said innocently, "You are Good at Annoying me Mrs. Min" Yoongi said and Caliana just Laugh.

She was about to stand up when Yoongi made her sit back down.

"I'll teach you how to play, but I will be a Guide" Yoongi said and Caliana nodded.
They started to play and the Music was Amazing and Beautiful.

"Good job Ms. Valorie now play it all alone let's see if you remember it." Yoongi said and back away from Caliana and she Played softly and Gentle.

The others enjoy Hearing the Music, until it stopped.

"How did I do Teacher Min?" Caliana said and Yoongi nodded before speaking.
"It was Great" Yoongi compliment Caliana and so she Stand up and closed the Piano.

[Hoseok's Class]

They Enter the dance practice room and Hoseok opened the lights and the Window curtain.

"For this Dance we will need a partner."
Hoseok said and look at his Brothers.

"Mr. Park will you be Ms. Valorie's Partner?"
Hoseok said and Jimin nodded and stepped in.

"This dance is a romantic dance"
Hoseok said and then Position Them both.

"Mr. Park put your right hand on Ms. Valorie's Waist and Miss Valorie put your right hand on Mr. Park's Shoulder.
And then Mr. Park hold Miss Valorie's left hand and raised it.
Hoseok lecture and they followed every stepped.

"Position" Hoseok said and played a slow but Romantic Song.

Jimin and Caliana dance together and Caliana just looked at Jimin's Chest while Jimin is looking down at Caliana.

After a Few Minutes they stopped and Hoseok said "Nice Performance" and clapped
"Thank you Teacher Hoseok" Caliana said.

{Jimin's Class}

"

Sit over their and I'll just find something"
Jimin said and Caliana sit on the Chair where Jimin Pointed.

"So I Guess this is where MR. MIN learned to use daggers" Caliana said while crossing her arms.
"Yeah I'm the best when it come to Daggers"
Jimin replied and get back holding two Daggers.

"Catch" Jimin said and Throw the Dagger at Caliana and she Catch it.

They get on their position and suddenly Caliana disappear and Make a smoke,
No one can Clear the smoke even if they used magic.

Suddenly they heard the Door closed they ran to it and it can't be opened.

"Sh*t where is she?" Jimin said and then Someone Whistle behind them.

"Wouldn't be interesting when their is smoke? A Voice of a girl echoed and then they looked back and see Caliana.

"In a Purple outfit she is wearing a sleeve but  it's was fit, she has a Dark masked on.

"What's up with that outfit?" Jin asked.
"I just found it somewhere in the Castle!"
Caliana said.

"Can we just fight in a clear way no smoke?"
Jimin said and Caliana Laugh.
"Sorry Mr. Park but this is more fair.
Caliana said and then Jimin Smirked and said "okay" and about to go to her when she disappear again.

"Why a purple Dagger?!" Jimin said
"It's a special Dagger Mr. Park" she said sitting at the top of the shelf.

"You might fall their just get down" Yoongi said.

{Taehyung's Class}

"

Sure you did make a Mess on Jimin's room"
Taehyung said.
"It's not my fault tho" Caliana said.

"Alright listen here we don't have enough time it's getting dark" Taehyung said.

He read the War History of Aripphas and Caliana listened Quietly, Patiently and Gently.