Chapter 3

Yeji found some herb real quick and go to Jungkook' and Vanessa 'hey I found some! Yeji shout and Ran to Them 'give her to me' Yeji said Calmy 'o-okay' Jungkook said
carefully giving Vanessa to Yeji
"Geez what's with Yoongi" yeji said and jungkook shrugs at her and Go wash his face in the stream

MEANWHILE YEJI

I carefully take out the arrow from This village girl and I was shocked tho I only see Yoongi fired one arrow an it hit 2? I reached my pocket and get my healing powder it's a healing powder my Mother gave me she told me to use it wisely I guess it's time?

'I carefully open the Healing pocket and get some few powders and put it carefully on This girl, 'Hey! What you doin! Jungkook said banging and I answered him 'Healing your Girlfriend dummy! He Keep banging and I lost it and said 'Why do you keep banging it's an open air! Not a door idiot! Yeji said to Jungkook.

'Why is there a green Thing covering you both! Huh! Jungkook said and yeji Realize the healing powder isn't just a Healing powder it give protection and healing at the same time 'Wait hold on ' Yeji said to Jungkook and put the healing powder to Vanessa and It made a little sparkle's and then she removed the second arrow and put a healing powder. Jungkook is just watching and waiting patiently for Yeji to be Finished.

Yeji put kinda lot of powder in Vanessa's hand even there is no wound in her Hand
'Why you putting that to her hand? It doesn't have a wound? Jungkook ask and Yeji Ignored him and after pouring some Powder on Vanessa she Close the Healing powder's container and put back at her pocket slowly the green thing Disappear and Jungkook ran to Vanessa and said 'Do you heard anyone call her at the city? Jungkook ask.

'Honestly yes but it goes something like esa? Yeji said confused 'okay Just shut up' Jungkook said there is kinda moment of silence and then yeji Ask.

'Hey it's almost night It's gonna get dark! Now the dinner with the Lee's Family!
Yeji said and Jungkook answered 'What about her? Yeji Answered 'she'll be fine don't worry Jungkook' little does Jungkook know yeji put something on Vanessa.

DINNER

*knock* *knock*
??? :Jungkook Can you Get the door?
Jungkook:Sure mom.

Jungkook walked toward the door and open it to see the Lee Family.

???? : Good evening
???? : good evening
???? : evening.

They entered and go to Jungkook's Mom and dad

Mrs. Jeon: It's been a long time since we Have a dinner like this!
Mrs. Lee: yeah!
Mr Lee: look at our children there already grown up
Mr Jeon: sure they are

Jungkook is mind is still on Vanessa he is worried bout her.

MEANWHILE YEJI AND VANESSA

Yeji's POV

Since I wasn't with the family dinner I escaped there without anyone knowing.

Yeji Go back where she left Vanessa and then when she saw her she cast a spell and slowly the protection of the field is Gone now Yeji bring Vanessa to somewhere secret no one know's.

Yeji teleported to the Unknown place and Lay Vanessa in a soft bed it was a castle but an abandoned look's like a war have happened? And so after Yeji put Vanessa in the bed she left. And go to her examine room.

She started examining the arrow that Yoongi shoot when it's just one how did it turned to two? She noticed something on the second arrow it has a powdered in it, it's still there.
What is This? Yeji Ask and she decided to collect more information about it.

MEANWHILE VANESSA

I woke up too see I'm in a soft bed. Vanessa is confused and start to stand up slowly her back slowly aches and she stay's 'Who am I?........ Where am I? She ask and look at the clothe she wears. Fancy......